Cravings - Boy or Girl?

Ive craved oranges and ice, but both could be linked to my anemia. I also have an aversion to pickles and anything acidic. 3 scans show that we're having a boy xx

I'm early on, but have exactly the same thing as with Lindsey, in a milder form... Yucky meat, yucky chocolate (although that's come back now, just would rather milk than dark and its usually COMPLETELY the other way 'round), all I want(ed) was noodles, rice, stuff I didn't really hv to chew and craved cherries :shrug:
Now that I don't feel so crap I'm wanting salad with really vinegar-y dressing and potatoes with cheese, pizza, bread... :shrug: who knows?!? I'm staying team yellow again, so I'm interested to see!
xx

I was addicted to jalapenos, pickles and sour patch kids when I was pregnant (earlier on) and I'm having a boy! Now I don't really crave anything except ice.

We're expecting a little boy and at first i totally went off meat! And couldnt get enough of green fruit!! Suddenly that changed, im still abit weird with meat but will generally eat it and now im constantly eating sweets and choccy.

People said it must be a little girl but we went for scan and sonographer checked twice and said it was a boy? So who knows :)

With DD1 i craved Ice, like a whole bag a day. Didnt realise this could be linked to aneamia though, interesting as was found to be anaemic after the birth but just thought this was due to bleeding etc. Also the smell of paint!!! couldnt get enough of the smell of paint.

This time i'm having a girl again but all i have noticed is an increased want for chocolate, and i could take it or leave it before, but now i want chocolate every day.x

I dont believe that your cravings have any relation to the gender of your LO. I've craved different things throughout and have gone off certain foods, e.g bread. Think it's just a case of what your body needs and your brain wants :) xx

Ive been told im having a boy, and i cant get enough sweet things! In particular: cream egg mcflurries, pop tarts, frosted shredded wheat, chocolate, brownies, chocolate cake!!! Yum!!!!

same here, told it's a boy, and totally craving sweet stuff, I am not a big fan of sweet things normally and with my other son I craved pickled onions and anything else sour/bitter/savoury.

I just can't resist cream cakes !! I'm gonna be a total heffer by the time I'm done with this pregnancy lol !

Edit: Kate.m is that your dog in your picture? it's huuuuuuge and gorgeous! x

I craved meat and cheese with Caine and peas :rofl:

Apparantly sweet stuff for a girl xx

I have been craving things like steak and corned beef and crackers. But am also loving my fruit at the mo too - especially oranges.

Ah well if the old wives tales true and it is sweet for a girl and savoury for a boy, I must be having a girl,.............. shame that, I've bought loadsa boy clothes haha!!

i've craved cheese sandwiches, orange juice, sour sweets & spring rolls.
i completely went off chocolate early on in pregnancy, & also couldn't stomach any meat except chicken legs.
baby looks like a girl (the sonographer couldn't see any boy bits), but i'm still convinced i'm having a boy!
xx

Seems there really isnt too much in the saying 'sweet for a girl' & 'savoury for a boy'...:dohh:

Wishing everyone healthy babies...From the blue or pink team...:winkwink:

When pregnant with my daughter I craved sald foods, lettuce and especially rocket leaves which I ate by the bag full as though I would a pack of crisps lol.

I don't know what I'm carrying this time and I haven't really had any cravings so far with this pregnancy.

I went through a period of craving salami and parma ham.
When that went, I couldn't eat enough snickers bars.
So I have had both sweet and savoury cravings.
Oh - and I have been told he is a boy :)

Ive never really had any cravings as such! :( i have sort of took likings to something for a little while then it passes and i never want to see it again! Like back in 1st tri i loved honey chilli chicken from the chinese and i would have it several times a week! - had it last night and nearly threw up!

I never had any cravings with my other two either! - I just know im certianly eating a heck of alot more this time! ive put on 3st so far!:cry: the healthy eating starts tomorrow!!!!

Both times i love cheese :lol: So not working for me.

craving anything sweet (chocolates, cherry cheescake, pies, etc...) and sour skittles and lemonades. :) And, I am having a girl :) This is exactly like my first pregnancy which was a girl as well. The only difference is with that pregnancy i had to have kfc rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy.

craving anything sweet (chocolates, cherry cheescake, pies, etc...) and sour skittles and lemonades. :) And, I am having a girl :) This is exactly like my first pregnancy which was a girl as well. The only difference is with that pregnancy i had to have kfc rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy.

Yey! Congratulations:happydance: So the sweet cravings/Girl theory worked for you too:cloud9:

I craved bbq'd sausages all the way through my pregnancy and had a girl, so didn't work for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->