Cravings!What do you crave? :D

K

KayKe

I can' t get enough of oranges, fresh fruit and veg (had 1 whole cucumber and 5!! tomatoes last night).

Also, yesterday just NEEDED sushi (here are popular hot ones, so all the raw fish is cooked) and had A LOT of them!

Also, I am HUNGRY non stop.

Like typical day for me is:

1 soya latte in the morning (can't give up coffee yet, but am feeling I am going off it)
1-2 large oranges
1 huge green salad with eggs or prawns or some protein. (I mean HUGE. Like a whole bowl)
Another orange
Grilled fish or chicken with another LARGE salad. Yesterday had sushi (approx. double portion instead of my usual 1). Day before yesterday I did have a cheat meal pizza :D
And then AFTER my dinner I also have yet another veggie salad. And an orange. And, 2 bit of bread with hard cheese.

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Oh well, baby is hungry :D

That sounds like my first pregnancy! This time around, lots of nausea, so the only craving I've had so far is pickles, and lots of them!! :D

You are doing well! I'm loving oranges too and fresh orange juice as it helps with the nausea. Green apples and salt and vinegar crisps too. Totally gone off meat and veg though. The nausea has me on toast and crumpets most of the time.

So far, ice water, ice cream (has to be strawberry with little strawberry chunks), strawberries, chicken, and anything with buffalo sauce. excuse me while I wipe the drool from my mouth. I have a big bag of buffalo wings from Sams Club in the freezer and Ive been eating a few the last couple of mornings for breakfast. They dont do anything for my heartburn but they taste so good.

So far, ice water, ice cream (has to be strawberry with little strawberry chunks), strawberries, chicken, and anything with buffalo sauce. excuse me while I wipe the drool from my mouth. I have a big bag of buffalo wings from Sams Club in the freezer and Ive been eating a few the last couple of mornings for breakfast. They dont do anything for my heartburn but they taste so good.

Sounds like all my cravings in the first trimester! Seriously, couldn't get enough strawberry everything and hot sauce.

I'm sooooo glad my nausea isn't in a full swing yet, as I work as a chef and don't think I'd be able to stand all the kitchen smells.

I'm glad I'm not craving anything chips/chrisps/wings/fried things, as unfortunately I have an unlimited access to those. :D

But I can not stop thinking about my orange!!!! And a big cup of yummy green tea :D

Aw I wish I had cravings. .. just try to eat anything that will stay down 😂

I'm craving something but I don't really know what it is!!

I would kill for a rare steak though!

:loopy:Nauseous and trying to eat some pasta with a little bit of olive oil and a dash of salt. Really wishing I had some pickle juice I could put on it now! :loopy:

:loopy:Nauseous and trying to eat some pasta with a little bit of olive oil and a dash of salt. Really wishing I had some pickle juice I could put on it now! :loopy:

Pickle juice - yuuuks :D hehehehehe

Strangely enough I don't crave anything pickled, salty at all.

Girls, do you believe cravings can indicate gender?

If you crave sweet things, fresh fruit, veg - girl?

If salty, pickles, meat - boy?

Hmm, I don't know, maybe! With my DD, I craved salad and apple pie, so the pie fits. We'll have to see if this one is a boy or a girl (my guess at this point is boy, or Twins (BG or BB)

Eh Im not sure I believe it. I craved steak like crazy with both kids, but this one is chicken. No fruit cravings with either, now Im craving strawberries.

Perhaps Im carrying an alien baby? Meh. My gut is telling me girl.

I literally can't eat any healthy food. Usually we have meat veg and potatoes almost every night. All different veg and meat. I just can't get it down. I end up cooking it and having cereal or something lol x

I literally can't eat any healthy food. Usually we have meat veg and potatoes almost every night. All different veg and meat. I just can't get it down. I end up cooking it and having cereal or something lol x

This is so me as well!!! 😄

Fresh fruit - cucumber - raw carrots - corned beef and salad cream! Not together though :sick:

Oranges, orange juice, cream cheese, cottage cheese, strawberry fruit preserves, salad, peaches, and sweet tea. I've been going crazy for sweet tea so I started making my own decaf batches in pitchers to keep in the fridge.

I'm craving a cold beer !!!
:( lol
And I'm a wine drinker (obviously when I'm not pregnant haha)

My morning sickness kicked in, so now I crave a thing, get it, but the time I am home I don' t want it anymore :( Yuks.

But, completely went off coffee (used to love it).

And raw meat makes me gag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->