Cravings!

tentoes92

Reaction score
I'm only 9 weeks but already I've craved orange soda constantly, veggies with ranch dressing and anything and everything with yellow mustard! So weird! But you girls weren't lying when you said how amazing it is to satisfy those cravings. Let me hear some you ladies had?

My first weird craving before I found out I was pregnant was a sandwich with mayo, peanut butter & philly :wacko:

I get cravings to eat soap or fabric softener if it smells nice.. :blush:

My cravings went from potato waffles, to a whole jar of pickles, to pickle crisps pickle anything basically! now i'm sick of pickle, cheese, plain bread with butter and lots of it and now i want gravy all of the time also being a vegetarian can be quite hard as i've been craving.. meat. :flow:

my cravings was crisp sandwiches, beetroot, pickled onion crisps hahah :) xx

The thing that I have been most craving is milk and grapes. We are getting through so so much milk :L

maple and brown sugar oatmeal... and salt & vinegar chips.... and soft pretzels.. mmmmmmm

Saffron rice with veggies and chicken, salt and vinegar chips (crisps for the non-US ladies), salsa, and tomato/V8 juice.

My cravings went from potato waffles, to a whole jar of pickles, to pickle crisps pickle anything basically! now i'm sick of pickle, cheese, plain bread with butter and lots of it and now i want gravy all of the time also being a vegetarian can be quite hard as i've been craving.. meat. :flow:

I can't get enough of pickled onion crisps and pickled onions! I loved them before but now I have some most days, despite the heartburn :dohh:

I can't get enough of pickled onion crisps and pickled onions! I loved them before but now I have some most days, despite the heartburn :dohh:

haha i don't know if it's heartburn i'm getting but i'm suppose to take 'omeprazole' for stomach acid as my thing that keeps it down doesn't work very well or something like that. So i get this really sore pain in my chest and inbetween my ribs above my tummy, it's sharp and sometimes burny. D:

But i do love pickled onions aha could go a jar now actually xD

haha i don't know if it's heartburn i'm getting but i'm suppose to take 'omeprazole' for stomach acid as my thing that keeps it down doesn't work very well or something like that. So i get this really sore pain in my chest and inbetween my ribs above my tummy, it's sharp and sometimes burny. D:

But i do love pickled onions aha could go a jar now actually xD

Sounds like it! I had to ask my boyfriend at first cause I only got it due to pregnancy :dohh: I have it so bad right now but have no tablets left :nope::cry:

Hehe I swear I could drink vinegar!

Sounds like it! I had to ask my boyfriend at first cause I only got it due to pregnancy :dohh: I have it so bad right now but have no tablets left :nope::cry:

Hehe I swear I could drink vinegar!

I've had lots of aches and pains since being pregnant it's insane how much my body is effected this early on. :)

and haha i use to actually drink the juice when i was younger, use to buy a jar of pickles eat them them then drink the juice was doing it almost everyday no wonder i have acid issues aha.

Same I got most of mine before I even knew I was pregnant! At around 2-3 weeks :shock: !

Haha I'm sure I've sat and drank the juice/vinegar off a spoon :rofl: yumyum!

Same I got most of mine before I even knew I was pregnant! At around 2-3 weeks :shock: !

Haha I'm sure I've sat and drank the juice/vinegar off a spoon :rofl: yumyum!

lmfao i honestly don't blame you it's yummy haha.

Right now though i feel as though i have to eat pretty frequently if i don't i'll feel really nauseous and start heaving. D: so really it's everything that'll temporarily do but for some reason pickle helps get rid of the sickness feeling for longer. :D

My biggest pregnancy craving was plums! I cried when they went out of season! :haha:

I cannot get enough of peanut butter!!! I seriously cried yesterday cause we ran out -_-

so far I've craved :

Salt and vinegar chips
Pickles and peanut butter
Tuna sandwiches from Subway
Slim Jim dipped in Nutella
Tortilla chips and salsa with guacamole
Moose Tracks ice cream (this has become an issue with my BF because he loves it too)
Apples and nectarines.
Shrimp salad.

It's official, I'm a tubby :p

I'm only 9 weeks but already I've craved orange soda constantly, veggies with ranch dressing and anything and everything with yellow mustard! So weird! But you girls weren't lying when you said how amazing it is to satisfy those cravings. Let me hear some you ladies had?

Oh my dayzzz I have been craving mustard since I ws 5 weeks I thought it was weird guess not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->