crazy about ovulation! irregular cycles

I also play the "am I ever going to ovulate" game each cycle. My cycles were 32 days for months, now over the last several months they get longer and longer. Last cycle was 74 days and I o'd on cd59. That is definitely not normal for me, but my dr reassured me that it's normal to have 1 annovulatory cycle. It's so frustrating bc it's hard to time bd with irregular cycles. Opks really are the only way to figure that out.

I also play the "am I ever going to ovulate" game each cycle. My cycles were 32 days for months, now over the last several months they get longer and longer. Last cycle was 74 days and I o'd on cd59. That is definitely not normal for me, but my dr reassured me that it's normal to have 1 annovulatory cycle. It's so frustrating bc it's hard to time bd with irregular cycles. Opks really are the only way to figure that out.

Welcome :) you're in good company here!
I get anovulatory cycles occasionally as well, my last one was around 96 days long. It is the most frustrating thing I can imagine for someone ttc because there is no baby without an egg. Each month that lingers longer than my weird averages makes me so anxious that I'm not going to ovulate :wacko:

Where are you in your cycle? are you waiting to ovulate or are you waiting to test? :flower:

For you girls with irregular cycles...Ive read that Femmenessence MacaHarmony can do wonders. Ive read that it can regulate your periods and help with ovulating. Google it! Ive been taking it for almost two cycles. I noticed, last cycle, that my period was 6 days straight. I normally skip a day in the middle so I assume it had some kind of effect. Anyway, it couldnt hurt?

For you girls with irregular cycles...Ive read that Femmenessence MacaHarmony can do wonders. Ive read that it can regulate your periods and help with ovulating. Google it! Ive been taking it for almost two cycles. I noticed, last cycle, that my period was 6 days straight. I normally skip a day in the middle so I assume it had some kind of effect. Anyway, it couldnt hurt?

If you could keep us informed on differences you notice while taking it that would be helpful :)

This cycle I have increased my vitamins to see if that helped according to some research I had done on Vitamin C, B6, Folic Acid, and D, and Mucinex for CM. I do not think I will know until BFP or my AF to see what it helped with. But I will keep everyone up to date as well :)

I also had read a lot about Vitix (chaste tree/berry) but have not tried it yet.

Welcome :) you're in good company here!
I get anovulatory cycles occasionally as well, my last one was around 96 days long. It is the most frustrating thing I can imagine for someone ttc because there is no baby without an egg. Each month that lingers longer than my weird averages makes me so anxious that I'm not going to ovulate :wacko:

Where are you in your cycle? are you waiting to ovulate or are you waiting to test? :flower:

Waiting to O, which for me is worse than the tww. I'm on cd 14 and usually don't O until cd 20 or so. I'm not starting opks until the weekend or I see fertile cm.

Waiting to O, which for me is worse than the tww. I'm on cd 14 and usually don't O until cd 20 or so. I'm not starting opks until the weekend or I see fertile cm.

I completely agree! at least for the tww you know it should be around 2 weeks is all! :)

This was my first month using the ovulation monitor and I just got my 3rd peak yesterday (the other 2 times my body failed to complete ovulation blah) I am hoping this it the one as I too typically ovulate in the cd 20s. A couple more temps and my pattern should be identified for the month. :)

Baby dust to you :)
:dust:

Checking in! :)
How is everyone doing? TWW or Wafting to Ovulate? Signs and symptom checking? :)

I don't even know what to do with myself this cycle. I entered todays temp and it moved my ovulation date for the 3rd time! ACK! its been CD 13, CD 15, CD 21, and CD 27!!! holy cow I am confused! Anyone wanna guess whats going on with my chart lol

Hope every has a wonderful day and loads of baby dust to all!!!

My opus been blank for two days so think missed surgev(as for a week been faint) a f due on 1st so will see did have backaches and sickness but all eased off :( dtd today but know that be for fun :)

Good luck all

My opus been blank for two days so think missed surgev(as for a week been faint) a f due on 1st so will see did have backaches and sickness but all eased off :( dtd today but know that be for fun :)

Good luck all

With af due the 1st at least your almost half way done with tww :) bummer not catching the surge but I hope you get a BFP :)
Gotta still dtd for fun :) he he :)

Have a great day :)

Checking in! :)
How is everyone doing? TWW or Wafting to Ovulate? Signs and symptom checking? :)

I don't even know what to do with myself this cycle. I entered todays temp and it moved my ovulation date for the 3rd time! ACK! its been CD 13, CD 15, CD 21, and CD 27!!! holy cow I am confused! Anyone wanna guess whats going on with my chart lol

Hope every has a wonderful day and loads of baby dust to all!!!
Wow! I'm sorry your cycle is being so wacky. I'd totally try to decipher it if I knew anything about temping. Baby dust to you too!!!

I think I am going to do HPT tomorrow morning as that would be 12 dpo on the current deciphering on the chart by the software lol then just try every 4 days and see if anything changes or shows up. My worst fear right now is that this is pushing out to be an annovulatory cycle and its just going to waste a whole bunch of time :(
How are you doing?

I think I am going to do HPT tomorrow morning as that would be 12 dpo on the current deciphering on the chart by the software lol then just try every 4 days and see if anything changes or shows up. My worst fear right now is that this is pushing out to be an annovulatory cycle and its just going to waste a whole bunch of time :(
How are you doing?

I think that's a good idea. At least it'll give you some kind of answers. I'm sorry, I'll keep my fingers crossed you get a BFP!

I'm really impatient. I've been working quite a bit and picked up some extra days so I could have Halloween off.

Work is almost keeping my mind off of being in the TWW. I'm already symptom spotting, which I told myself I wouldn't do. I'm only 3dpo I believe and 4 days past positive opk. With DD I got a BFP 9days after positive opk and I'm assuming 7/8 dpo which is nuts. I don't temp so I don't know how accurate it was.

DW is enabling me to be crazy by buying a pack of FRER and she told me to try a wondfo today, for science. It was negative of course! I want to test at 7dpo but I know that's the POAS addict talking. 😂

That's funny wannabe. My dh forbids me to use frers unless I get a positive on an ic. I used 1 without him knowing last cycle bc I was 3 weeks late (or so I thought).

Hamurphy- annovulatory cycles are the worst. I had one last cycle and I felt awful about myself. I hope this makes you feel better, there was a woman who had a chart like yours in a thread last month and got a bfp. Anything is possible.

Afm still waiting to O. I'm cd 17 so it still may be a few days but I am getting impatient.

Hi ladies!!

I too have the crappy irregular cycles due to PCOS. It sucks!! I just wanted to give you a little info on Vitex. I've had irregular cycles all my life. The longest cycles I've had were up to 6 months long!! After having DS my cycles fell back into a semi-normal pattern for a few months and I was super excited. However, a few months in to TTC #2 they went back to being crazy again. After a 72 day cycle in Nov/Dec I got super frustrated and decided to give Vitex a try. I've been taking it since January and so far it has done a pretty good job of keeping my cycles regular. They are on the long side, between 35-40 days usually. I still haven't gotten my BFP but I'm overall pretty happy with Vitex and plan to continue taking it. One minor issue I had from it was some weird mid-cycle spotting but that was only in the first few months of taking it. Hope that was helpful!

That's funny wannabe. My dh forbids me to use frers unless I get a positive on an ic. I used 1 without him knowing last cycle bc I was 3 weeks late (or so I thought).

Hamurphy- annovulatory cycles are the worst. I had one last cycle and I felt awful about myself. I hope this makes you feel better, there was a woman who had a chart like yours in a thread last month and got a bfp. Anything is possible.

Afm still waiting to O. I'm cd 17 so it still may be a few days but I am getting impatient.
I can see that. I did the same thing with opks. I waited until I got a positive on my wondfo before testing with my clearblue smiley one because they are expensive.

She's the same way as your DH. She said she wouldn't get me any hpts because 20 from the wondfo kit was enough. Then, yesterday she comes home with a two pack of FRER! She's enabling my POAS addiction. :dohh:

I hope you O soon!

Hi can I join please? I have irregular cycles ranging from 27-35 days! Currently on cd21 and not sure if I've ovulated yet or not. Decided 2 days ago to start temping again, I've been having ewcm for nearly 2 weeks now! And 2 days ago my cervix went high and open, yesterday if felt soft. I haven't done no opks but I have ordered some off the interest but they could take upto 3 weeks to arrive! I've only taken my temp for the past 2 mornings but it did go up this morning and with the other signs I've had I'm hoping I ovulated yesterday and started temping just in time

Thanks everyone it does help to hear other stories and support :)
I have been working a lot too so I was a bit MIA last night. I have been having cramps last night and today and my temp dropped so I skipped this mornings test. Maybe tomorrow if my temp goes up again i will test. I am a total POAS addict also so I have started requiring certain parameters in order to test lol

Hi can I join please? I have irregular cycles ranging from 27-35 days! Currently on cd21 and not sure if I've ovulated yet or not. Decided 2 days ago to start temping again, I've been having ewcm for nearly 2 weeks now! And 2 days ago my cervix went high and open, yesterday if felt soft. I haven't done no opks but I have ordered some off the interest but they could take upto 3 weeks to arrive! I've only taken my temp for the past 2 mornings but it did go up this morning and with the other signs I've had I'm hoping I ovulated yesterday and started temping just in time

Welcome :) It is great to have you here :)
I have long phases of fertile cm also, my personal theory is it is related to the reattempt at ovulation that occurs in longer and irregular cycles. It is so frustrating! Last cycle I started temping just in time to catch the ovulation also, my fingers are crossed for you!

Babydust to everyone :)

So still feeling sick and now have tummy achness again :( still off food and few days ago I thought be sick as the smell of cheese made me hurl- bfn so far..... Think as early to test but not sure what dpo I am as missed it....

Urgh hope all is good with you guys xxx been busy week :(

Thank you hamurphy :) just checked cp and it's still high soft and open so I'm hoping o is definitely close now! Glad to hear you started temping just in time im hoping the same will happen to me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->