• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

crazy about ovulation! irregular cycles

Yea, I am thinking of trying more natural remedies while I try to lose weight. I'm thinking of trying femara again in February if no success before then because we will be preventing in March and April.

I do use opks. I buy wondfos from Amazon. I have found I do get a positive when I'm ovulating. And I confirm with temping. It's how I know I've only ovulated twice since starting ttc #2. I've never used the advanced because I think they are to expensive.

Thanks for the input it helps :) I didn't mind the one time cost to see how effective they are (I found them on sale whoot) but they were more confusing than helpful with how many Highs I got. To Amazon I will go (if AF arrives...)

hey girls hows everyone? anyone tested yet????

1 day till af and have a faint line so looking promising:) xx

hey girls hows everyone? anyone tested yet????

1 day till af and have a faint line so looking promising:) xx

Yay! Fingers crossed for you!!!

I broke down and tested today. Super faint but visible line on Wondfo and a FRER. I'm hoping it gets darker!

Yay I'm hoping for sticky bean for you too :)

I am going to test tomorrow as another rule out just in case FF missed my O date.... pft this cycle I tell you what!

:babydust:

I am going to test tomorrow as another rule out just in case FF missed my O date.... pft this cycle I tell you what!

I'm sorry I hope you get a bfp this morning!

I just got a positive opk this afternoon so I'm not in the tww yet, but will be soon!!!

:( BFN at CD 39 today

How's everyone doing? Are the BFPS holding, did anyone retest?

Aw crap. I'm sorry.

I got a big old pregnant on a clearblue digital yesterday at 10DPO! I'm excited but cautiously so.

Aw crap. I'm sorry.

I got a big old pregnant on a clearblue digital yesterday at 10DPO! I'm excited but cautiously so.

Congrats! !!!

I woke up sickly and of course now my temps are off. I didn't sleep well at all either. We dtd (more like I did all of the work) last night and will again this afternoon just in case. Hopefully I didn't O yesterday so we can get more soldiers where they need to be.

I woke up sickly and of course now my temps are off. I didn't sleep well at all either. We dtd (more like I did all of the work) last night and will again this afternoon just in case. Hopefully I didn't O yesterday so we can get more soldiers where they need to be.

It just figures doesn't it :p
Got my fingers crossed you guys get good timing on the big O!! :)

Aw crap. I'm sorry.

Congrats! !!!

Thank you!! I still can't believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->