Crazy Conception Cyber Chicks thread... fresh start!

I think the thread is being monitored i.e. won't show anything until a modirator has approved it.
It's like big brother but with less privacy and the right to free speach isout the window yikes. hope you girlies are ok.

I think the thread is being monitored i.e. won't show anything until a modirator has approved it.
It's like big brother but with less privacy and the right to free speach isout the window yikes. hope you girlies are ok.

Hi Jo, hope you're well. My first post on the new thread :happydance:

I've had loads of trouble viewing posts too, don't see why this thread has to be monitored seen as the "accused" have been excluded :shrug:

Well I'm deffo out its a cyst and a pretty good sized one at that along with a stomach virus some intestinal infection GRRR... I'm taking another siesta the stress I'm under is'nt helping as well.. I'm fine.. It will happen some day :)

Wishing everyone the best and I hope to see more :bfp: coming :flower:

I'm sorry to hear that Kim.:hugs:

Here's to Rach and Jo getting there BFPs this cycle!!!:happydance:

Hi Ness!!! I am glad you are starting to feel better.

Heya girlies! is this thread working yet? it is acting bizarre

Is this thread still having issues? I swore I posted a few hours ago and now, nothing.

Aww thank you, sweet!!! :hugs: It's feeling huge :haha: Getting harder and harder to take flattering pics, that's for sure.

Kim, so sorry hun. My thoughts are with you. You're right tho..it WILL happen..keep the faith, honey bunches. xo

Callie, happy almost 15 weeks! Time is flying..wowzers.

Hi to everyone else :D I suck at keeping up with anything here lately :haha:

Oh Brandy your bump is looking fabulous... Everytime I see girlie things I think of you...

Where is Nicole. :( I miss her... I hope everything is OK with her and her husband I haven't talked to her for a week now and thats not normal, has anyone heard anything??

Ness GRRR UTI's hurt, I hope you get feeling better... How did the driving test go??

Well I found out the culprit... My cyst (a good sized one) is causing all the commotion... thats why he wanted me to go get another scan, a follow up... which I'm not looking forward to I hate those transvaginal thingys so personal... lol and I have IBS which that is what was causing all the dirrea he gave me meds and Xanax for my nerves... hehehe... Going to TTC break and concentrate on losing weight and taking care of this cyst problem... that is the culprit that will enable pregnancy :( I'm fine... It will happen someday for me... got to get healthy first...

Hope everyone has a great day... :flower:

Happy 15 weeks Callie... :happydance: :happydance:

I'm deffo in no hurry since all this stuff has happened with me, going to get the scan after work, GRRR I hate those intervag scans lol

Aww Kim, thats so sweet. :D I get to see her again in 8 days!

I really hope you get all your stuff worked out..losing weight really really helped me, I think. I lost 30 lbs just before my bfp. Most of which I am quickly gaining back lol.

My heart goes out to you..and I'll continue adding you to my daily wish list to the universe xo

Awww :hugs: Thank you Brandy, I truly do wish you ladies the best... I can't wait to have a bump... not so much the weight gain... :haha:

I'm OK, if it happens it happens ;) and I'm definately going to lose this weight...

hi. Love the name of your group nixi. Can i join? Im hoping this is my lucky cycle as been trying since the start of the year. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->