Crazy Conception Cyber Chicks thread... fresh start!

Nixilix

Mum to DD & DS
Reaction score
Fresh start, no arguements, just ladies sharing their thoughts regarding TTC xxx

I was just about to come and make this thread, I appologize for my part in this!

No more mention of any of it :)

Hello... nice to meet you :)

sorry to read about your mc.... i had the same, at the same time :( fx we are on our way to sticky bubs xxxx

Hi Krystal, sorry I got muddled up I had a lot to read and sorry to Donna.
Thanks Rach I go to work logged in and found I couldn't post I almost broke into tears.
I have messaged Nicole once I'll update her later.
OOOhhh Krystal I just noticed your hoping for a rainbow baby I amguessing thatsyounot the baby right at this moment.

Hi Krystal, sorry I got muddled up I had a lot to read and sorry to Donna.
Thanks Rach I go to work logged in and found I couldn't post I almost broke into tears.
I have messaged Nicole once I'll update her later.
OOOhhh Krystal I just noticed your hoping for a rainbow baby I amguessing thatsyounot the baby right at this moment.

Yes I had a miscarriage on April 20th I was soo happy to be pregnant but it was a early miscarriage, I suffer from chromosomal anomalies so I have a hard time carrying babies to term, I also have a history of preterm labour, 2 out of 3 babies I have were born preterm and I went into labour at 35.5 weeks with my first baby and my DS was born at 36 weeks after being in preterm labour for 5 weeks prior.

Shan see my FB page she is on their abit you can get her details that way I think.
Night Rach Thank you so much.
Diane and Loren won't be back for awhile.

oh thats sooo sad Krystal I hopr they can sort something for you. I just relised you didn't mean Rainbow the way I was thinking. Putting my foot in it tonight me thinks.

Shan your addicted, see you soon.
ComeonOvulation I am BDing as much as possible

Hello lovelies..Glad to see there's a new thread and a fresh start. Now bring on the BFP's!!!! :hugs:

Good to see a fresh thread girls glad I found you!xx

Have some of the posts been removed from this group? It was 3 pages last night??

Have some of the posts been removed from this group? It was 3 pages last night??

Probably because of all the negativiity and name calling etc.. That is not something onseers or newbies what to see or hear, they would be too scared to even post in fear of being attacked when all there trying to do is get help..

Lets just drop the subject and move foreward..

have a good day ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"