Crazy Conception Cyber Chicks thread... fresh start!

ooooo kim thats so excitin!!!!
awww rach i so hope u caught the eggy, i duno wever 2 temp or wat either yano.
mite talk 2 her thurs i think! thanks babe :hugs: i just feel so down. im gonna miss them girls 2 much!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to temp and opk cause it puts mind mind at ease if i know (or at least believe) i have o'd.

I think i might be o'ing now cause i have ewcm and my cp is high and soft xxx I think talking to her might help i really do xx

I have to temp and opk cause it puts mind mind at ease if i know (or at least believe) i have o'd.

I think i might be o'ing now cause i have ewcm and my cp is high and soft xxx I think talking to her might help i really do xx

Sounds like your ovulating... get :sex: :sex: :sex:

Thank you for your comment and best of luck in your ttc/pregnancy journey, however please dont attack me via private msg and make nice in the thread. The administrators are aware.

I'm sorry if you think I am attacking you, I've never said anything inappropriate to you.. I've only wished you the best... my apologies if you think I was doing that hun, I know its been a struggle with you during ttc and I really hope that this is your month...:hugs:

Keep it in your private messages please.

Have a good night ladies... BIG DAY for Me tomorrow... Gonna get something to eat and I'm off to bed... Take care

Have some of the posts been removed from this group? It was 3 pages last night??

Probably because of all the negativiity and name calling etc.. That is not something onseers or newbies what to see or hear, they would be too scared to even post in fear of being attacked when all there trying to do is get help..

Lets just drop the subject and move foreward..

have a good day ladies :flower:

Nope I think it's just on my end, it's just not showing all the posts. Weird.

Its because she had removed them from the thread and if this nonsense keeps up I'm pretty sure there will be other measures taken... so play nice... :haha:

Keep it TTC related please

No it was a glitch I'm sure of it because I had to click the name of the last person who posted in this thread and search their posts, then magically all the posts reappeared

Barring any major polyp, cyst, etc I will start Clomid with my next cycle. OH and I discussed this and we may go straight to IUI. We have just waited a long time and our insurance will cover it. Sooo...I will discuss this with my doc on Friday.

Did your doc give you any hint what he/she thinks? it would be so great to get some positive news!

Just the funny look on his face was enough... he knows I've been tryin for a while, on and off that is... :haha: It was priceless... I need some good news...

I hear good things about Clomid... I'm glad things are getting ironed out for ya, I know your time is real soon, I just know it :hugs: Thank you so much for your support, you've always been there for me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My dear, you are absolutely welcome! I will be thinking about you!

mysillygirls... i really hope clomid works for you. xx

Thank you!! OH is submitting tomorrow (I can't believe it...lol) and then after my hsg friday i am hoping the doc gives us the thumbs up with our plans.

This thread has a friggen bug or something, the only one that I go on that doesn't let me view the next posts.

hey girls just dropped in. Iam onPM if you want me.

Good morning girls!

Gem good to see you here too babe, sorry you're feeling so down at the moment it must be really heard for you :hugs: xxx

Rach good on you for going to the gym - Mark keeps saying you need to stay fit so you don't get fat lol lovely eh?! I plan to start swimming but between the nausea and the UTI I haven't had chance yet lol!

Kim good luck with your scan I hope it is a bfp and not a cyst!

:wave: to everyone else hope you're all well!

AFM all good here, still on antibiotics for the UTI which make me feel rubbish but it's better for the baby if I persevere and contineu the course rather than having a pants infection running through my system!

Booked my second driving test for 12 July eeeeekkkkk!!!! Bricking it cos i think I'll fail again lol...PMA, PMA, PMA!!

xxx

Ohhhh Kim, fx'd for you!

So exciting..let us know as soon as you know pleeeeeeeeease :D

My boobs are hurting like hell today..the cold isn't helping!

How's gym treating you, Rach?

Heya Gem..:hugs: I'm doing alright. Keep your chin up, beautiful. xo

There's something wrong with this thread - everything i try to access through my usercp it keeps refreshing and not showing any new posts so I have to go through the groups section and access that way by clicking the title then going to the last page.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->