Crazy Conception Cyber Chicks thread... fresh start!

Have some of the posts been removed from this group? It was 3 pages last night??

Probably because of all the negativiity and name calling etc.. That is not something onseers or newbies what to see or hear, they would be too scared to even post in fear of being attacked when all there trying to do is get help..

Lets just drop the subject and move foreward..

have a good day ladies :flower:

Nope I think it's just on my end, it's just not showing all the posts. Weird.

Hey girls. just been to the gym again! first class tomorrow!!! and diet started last week! I will lose a stone if its the last thing i do!

Have some of the posts been removed from this group? It was 3 pages last night??

Probably because of all the negativiity and name calling etc.. That is not something onseers or newbies what to see or hear, they would be too scared to even post in fear of being attacked when all there trying to do is get help..

Lets just drop the subject and move foreward..

have a good day ladies :flower:

Nope I think it's just on my end, it's just not showing all the posts. Weird.

Its because she had removed them from the thread and if this nonsense keeps up I'm pretty sure there will be other measures taken... so play nice... :haha:

Keep it TTC related please

Gym sounds...strenuous lol. I'm feeling SO lazy lately! I promised myself I'd start gym back up in 2nd tri. Well..hasn't happened quite yet :blush:

well i gotta go gym cause its costing a fortune! i want to get bk to 10 stone. im 5'9 and weigh 11.1 at the mo.

So im CD17 today and had a weeny bit of ewcm but have never ever ever o'd this late.... i could be 6dpo!!! or i could be o'ing! or not o'ing yet! so confusing hahaha!

I have to go back to temping next month!i did temp the other day and it was 36.03 and this morning was 36.32 so have seen a slight jump. awww well i think i can rule this month out and get back to the hardcore ttc stressed out usual me!

lol The good ol temping game. It's good information-wise, but don't let it rule your life! I know, easier said than done. xo

Gym is great for you! I'm 5'9" too, not sure about how much a stone is..but I weighed 160 pounds.. had lost 30 lbs just before this pregnancy..I think that helped me a lot!

yeah 155 pounds i think xx well done on the weight loss xx

Drs. appt today was awesome, got my bloods done and got a scan tomorrow just to make sure everything is going good... Good luck ladies... I guess I can change my status now... :haha: Heres to more :bfp: comin...

Oh, wait, now they are...

Hey, Kim, how are you?? I go in for an HSG on Friday. They think they saw a fibroid or something on my antral follicle count last week. I will know all this after this next appointment. interesting on the antral follicle count...didn't even know such a thing existed..they basically look to see how many reproductive years you have left. kinda crazy..

Drs. appt today was awesome, got my bloods done and got a scan tomorrow just to make sure everything is going good... Good luck ladies... I guess I can change my status now... :haha: Heres to more :bfp: comin...

Holy moly, Kim!! Have I missed a lot being gone the last few days!!! WOW...when will you find out?? After the scan?? OHHHHH...I hope you are preggo!

Thank you Leslie. I have it scheduled for 3:00pm at the hospital. Bloods be back tomorrow afternoon... Going to hold off and see what the bloods say... I just hope its not my cyst causing all this disruption :haha: knowing my luck it is... guess I'll have to wait it out and see... ;)

hi girlies.....omggggg what the has been going on!!! know wer not here 2 talk about that but OMGGGG!!! di and loren :hugs:
the gym is a gud move rach!! bfp comin ur way!! im so stressed out and fed up its not gud :( my due date was 2 weeks 2day....keep getiin so upset and feel like its only gonna get worse :(
how ru and ur lvly bumps brandy and nessie?? oooooo u cud be pg rach, i sooooo hope u r!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, wait, now they are...

Hey, Kim, how are you?? I go in for an HSG on Friday. They think they saw a fibroid or something on my antral follicle count last week. I will know all this after this next appointment. interesting on the antral follicle count...didn't even know such a thing existed..they basically look to see how many reproductive years you have left. kinda crazy..

Wow, that is awesome news... medicine today its amazing what they can find out... I hope this is your month!! FX'D it is... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Did your doc give you any hint what he/she thinks? it would be so great to get some positive news!

Barring any major polyp, cyst, etc I will start Clomid with my next cycle. OH and I discussed this and we may go straight to IUI. We have just waited a long time and our insurance will cover it. Sooo...I will discuss this with my doc on Friday.

Did your doc give you any hint what he/she thinks? it would be so great to get some positive news!

Just the funny look on his face was enough... he knows I've been tryin for a while, on and off that is... :haha: It was priceless... I need some good news...

I hear good things about Clomid... I'm glad things are getting ironed out for ya, I know your time is real soon, I just know it :hugs: Thank you so much for your support, you've always been there for me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

awww gem, sorry you are feeling crappy... understandable. I dont know what to say aout your due date.... i dont think anything I say will make you feel different but im thinking of you :( love love xxxx

Shan has gone to but I dont think we should discuss. xxxxx ( i dont have any contact details of anyone either)

Im so stressed about my cycle day! I never o after cd14 and even that was a one off. the usual is 13 but last month was 11. I got 2 lines on opks on sat (CD15) but not positive. So confused! Just have to wait this month out.

Do you still have the counsellor to talk to. :hugs: xxxxx

mysillygirls... i really hope clomid works for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"