Crazy cupcake back for the millionth time

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
:wacko: Ok, so you're probably all getting fed up with my threads by now :blush:
I'm 10dpo according to Fertility Friend and yesterday had super faint lines on ICs.
I have been using bioidentical progesterone cream since I show many signs of low progesterone, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working for me this cycle as my temps have just dropped more and more from 6dpo onwards. I decided if I saw lines today I would start using Cyclogest instead.
So a little awkward, had to stay up until about 3:30am today and I drank about a litre of water first as my husband and I 'got it on' after having an argument and I'm prone to cystitis hence all the water.
Still super faint lines today, the won't upload fabulously but I'm hoping they are just this faint because of the aforementioned circumstances.
Since I saw faint lines on the ICs (however I don't see anything on the FRER) I used Cyclogest today instead of the cream which has been a somewhat slimy experience I have to say :blush:
Anyway, photos. Yesterday's first, then the other three IC photos are from today's fmu and a blank FRER

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0571.jpg
    IMG_0571.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 48
In natural daylight it looks like there's a shadow but there isn't. It looks blank to me, pretty certain it's just the photo and my amazing skills at photographing non existent lines lol
Will add my four previous charts and then my current chart, so you can see what I mean. It's completely different to my others. They're all vaginal temping

Attachments

• IMG_0566.jpg
    IMG_0566.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 8
Good luck! Im not sick of your thread! Everytime i see one im excited hoping that this time it might work out for you!

Thanks <3
I feel quite unsure of things with my temps dipping so low

Not sick of you! I see lines on most if not all of your tests. Hoping for the best for you:flower:

Thank you :) it's confused me with my temps. They don't usually keep getting lower until af is about due. They don't do this this consistently in the middle of my lp! I'm assuming the cream isn't being absorbed properly, which can happen as it tends to start to sit in fat tissue after a while but I thought this was avoided when alternating where you put it, which I have been doing, but clearly it isn't working for me this cycle! Can't say I'm a huge fan of these pessaries with them being leaky and irritating to those parts, but I do feel more calm today and my anxiety has gone again like it had when the cream was working. I have noticed when my temps start to drop my anxiety creeps back in and for the previous few days it's been pretty awful so hopefully the Cyclogest will help. If it only helps that and nothing comes from this cycle it's a start at least, not a fan of anxiety

So swapping to Cyclogest was the right thing to do, my temp increased today. But I think it's too late as whatever faint lines I saw yesterday aren't there today. Will post photos but they are completely blank. I also held it for longer and didn't drink as much last night, so pee was more concentrated today, I'm guessing tests should be showing more clearly today if this was our month. Will continue the pessaries until Tuesday and keep testing until then, but I'm 99.9% certain nothing will come from this. Af due Wednesday or Thursday, hopefully it won't be late

Attachments

• IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0802.jpg
    IMG_0802.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0806.jpg
    IMG_0806.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0808.jpg
    IMG_0808.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 5
I just posted these in my journal. Did some ICs in the afternoon after a four ish hour hold, saw this.
Don't know if this is simply a mean test (don't know if I see it on the thinner strips) or what but I 'watered' it after and it didn't disappear

Attachments

• IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1013.jpg
    IMG_1013.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 16
Will use a FRER if I see anything on ICs with fmu tomorrow. I only have one left so would rather only use it if I see something on cheaper tests tomorrow

Can also see a line on bottom test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->