Crazy cycle...when do I rely on test?

jowing

Reaction score
Hi guys! It's been awhile since I've been here. We stopped trying due to nursing clinicals but I got some questions if y'all don't mind. I was having like 31 day cycles. In July it was a little early, and august it was even earlier. So here I am day 27 and no af. I did take a test yesterday in the afternoon and got -. So any thoughts as to when I should call af late? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm no expert but perhaps it would be best to leave it a few days to a week to test again if you're AF is still a no show - that way you know you're taking a 31 day cycle into account too.

hey guys, im back. its about day 30 and still no af. i have been having very, very, very light spotting for the last 2 days which is very unusual for me. so im wondering could it be late implantation bleeding, or even break out bleeding (?). i am trying to not symptom spot but i am super bloated, nauseated, urinate a lot, headaches, cramps, low back pain, and sore boobs but really only in the morning. i just dont know. maybe i will try another hpt in the morning but i am afraid of getting disappointed with a bfn. anybody have any thoughts, ideas? thank you so much for taking the time to read.

You normally have 31 day cycles? but the last two were early, so I would go on the fact that 32 days would be a late period. Good luck!

do you know when/if you ovulated late? this could be a reason you still dont have a epriod. goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->