Crazy or Pregnant?

sweetnsassy

Reaction score
Hello to all you wonderful ladies out there trying to conceive, or congratulations to those of you who have already conceived. I thought you guys might help me out. Can any of you tell me whether I am loosing my mind or not? I know the only real way to tell if I am pregnant is by taking a test, but technically it is still too early for me to test. My "symptoms" showed up almost the day after possible conception, and have not went away since! I am due for my period on Monday 10/13, but the wait is killing me! I have taken about 4 tests already trying to stop the symptoms, thinking that if it is in my head then it will go away when I see the negative results. None of my symptoms have went away at all and now my husband even has morning sickness!!! Oh yeah, and all the tests say negative. I am having back and hip pain, morning sickness, lower abdominal pain like period cramps, sore/tingly boobs, I'm gaining weight like crazy, craving foods I hate, and I even think that I found a hemorrhoid!!! Hypochondriac or hyper-receptive to the new hormones in my body? That is the question! This wasn't expected by the way. We weren't planning on trying until I finished college and landed a good teaching job. I am a senior and all these aches and pain, not to mention the exhaustion, are making it nearly impossible for me to do all I need to do! One more thing. The abdominal pains seems to be moving around my pelvic abdominal region. The pain goes from right, left, and middle. Sometimes all at the same time. I have never had pain like that on a normal period before. Any suggestions? I really need some advice! Thanks in advance!

No, I quit taking those years ago, but we never had an oops in like 6 years and this month we did twice! We both want kids. :)

If your husband is having "morning sickness" too, then it sounds like you've both picked up a stomach bug. That would explain the pains moving around your abdomen

If your husband is having "morning sickness" too, then it sounds like you've both picked up a stomach bug. That would explain the pains moving around your abdomen

That's what I was thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->