Crazy spotting

Gabbygal34

Reaction score
Hey there ladies. I have been ttc for 9 months now. Since January my bbs have started hurting every month which is not normal for me. Every month since then I have had symptoms of pregnancy but af would show every month like clockwork. I have 2 days of spotting and an extremely heavy flow for 3-4 days and then spotting for another 1-2 days. This period became the norm in January as well. Before that I never spotted. Just 5 days and done.
In June on CD 20-21 I spotted and had bad cramping. By spotting I mean only when I wiped and nothing more. On CD 26 I spotted again. Major cramping for a few days. No period. On CD 29 (scheduled start date for AF) I spotted in the AM and it stopped by afternoon and same for CD 30 and now CD 31 is doing the same. I have a normal 27 day cycle. I have POAS and BFN is all I get.
This cycle is weird because normally my bbs hurt a week before and this time they didn't start hurting until CD 31. And even now it is mild pain.
I feel like Mother Nature is laughing at me. Like this is a cruel joke. Am I the only one out there who thought that deliberately having unprotected sex would give me babies? I thought this is why our mothers warned us about having sex? So that babies didn't happen. But now that I want to start a family.... I feel like my mother lied to me. Lol. :dust: to all!

Also I wanted to know if anyone has had the same situation but still got their BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->