Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

So, weird experience eating dinner and at the grocery store. We went to Sizzler (high class, I know), shrimp seemed disgusting (I usually love shrimp), the tacos on the buffet were disgusting (I love tacos) and the mac and cheese was not good (nnnooooooo!!!!!). Even the mac and cheese if the grocery store after was not appetizing.

mac you are def preggers i was looking and i have eaten half the bottle of hot sauce already in two days it usually lasts me 6 months if not longer but i want it on everything

I get cravings like that all the time. Last month is was peanut butter and jelly sammiches. I couldn't get enough of them. I don't have any actual cravings this time just aversions to food. It sucks because mac and cheese of one of my absolute favorite things. I was really eating cottage cheese just to make sure I got some protein in my meal, something I will really need to concentrate on if my little nub sticks. Even my doggy has been more snuggly than usual.

i don't know if it's craving or because of all the rabbit food that i have been eating lol but all have had for dinner is 3 pieces of pie with cool whip and a huge bowl of doritos and hot sauce and i try to eat healthy especialy that am trying to lose weight but we shall see what happens are you testing in the morning? i know am crazy am only 6 dpo but i got the go ahead from hubby so am testing LOL

I didn't have anything when I tested at 6 dpo. I may test in the morning if I get up early enough. I have so much left to do and it has to wait until the morning. I am waiting for the sweet potatoes to finish cooking now...and watching Honey Boo Boo--help me please!!!

wish i could help you but then you would run the risk of me eating half of what you cooked LOL i know 6 dpo is asking to be let down but i can't help it

Still no sign of af. Tonight I had to have a rootbeer float, and now I am eating pretzels and ranch. Just cried watching x factor so im emotional too! Wth :wacko:

I'm done with cooking...for tonight. I still have a ton to do tomorrow morning. So flipping tired, but DH is out with his friends and I have a hard time sleeping if he isn't here. :sleep:

Hope u can get some rest Mac. Happy Thanksgivings to you and yours.

Btw ladies, pretzels and ranch dressing is delicious!

Never would have thought to combine pretzels and ranch.

Morning everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to those across the pond! How is everyone?

I am feeling super dizzy! The room was spinning just moving it in bed this morning, and hungry again. Hope these are good signs!

glad its not just me with the hungry symptom. im bloody starving, again lol. just raided my cuboards and now im eating space raider crisps and starburst. yummy lol

I was waking up hungry in the night! I didn't get up and snack tho, but that has more to do with a very sore wisdom tooth.:growlmad:

ooooh they are a killer. i had an infection in mine last month and it was honestly one of the most painful things ive ever experianced. well bar childbirth obviously lol

just dont feel myself. had dreadful cramps for a few hours last night. was honestly convinced af was gonna turn up really early. never experianced that before. other that that i just still fell a bit yucky. boobs slightly sore now. trying not to over read it. what about u?

Well its good it didn't turn up this morning! Only the dizziness and hunger really,no more new symptoms. its the lack of pmt sypmtoms that is obvious to me. Dont think my bbs are sore and they normally would be, might be a bit but I keep poking them to see so thats not helping! :haha:

Well girlies brownish light bleeding this am feel sick and hot mild cramps, feel like a bit of a cold this am aswel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->