Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

english people proper? u should see a program we have called the jeremy kyle show over here. u might think otherwise lol

Symptom of the day, insomnia!! I can't get no sleep and have work early tomorrow so going to be a zombie.
Think its the excitement of being ten days post o tomorrow and the possibility that a test could actually be accurate rather than obviously negative like when I tested four days post o!!
Other than that just got my usual cramps which I suspect are a sign of af :growlmad:

think we are all suffering with the cramps today hun. im in agony tonight. really starting to feel af is coming early :(

we have jerry springer LOL but they are a lot better than the people that live here

i get that times are tough and saving every little bit helps but they get mean when i won't give them a room for what they think they should pay the people from across the pond don't say much they ask for a discount and we usually give them one.

and then there are the people that want a "quiet room" there is a restaurant next door to the lodge and in the summer they have live music boy that makes some people go bonkers especially the ones right accross from the place i get cussed at a lot in the summer but why travel if you want a quiet room i mean i will call the restaurant to quiet down but not at 7 or 8 they usually shut down by 10 pm and that's early but we get the crazies i have been known to call the cops if they don't shut it down at 11 :haha:

i know what u mean. i can deal with a little noise. but after 10ish i do like my peace and quiet. im turning into a grumpy old lady, by ten ive got my slippers on and im normally sat reading the paper. my going out parting days are long behind me lol

twinkletots and maryanne i hope that af in not comming early and that it's a good sign that things are happening i too have cramps but they are not painful i want to take a nap but then am not going to be able to sleep tonight and that is not good i have a long day tom at least 12 hrs at work

call the cops, i love it. we get the boring old police. cops sounds much cooler lol

LOL it's an interesting job in the summer in the winter we get the skiers from your side of the world and things calm down a little but we shall see what happens this year

yeah my partying days are long gone we went to vegas recently for vacation and i would of liked it more if i liked to party lol

i hear you at 10 i'm in bed and ready to sleep

i hear all my friends moaning as they have young children and they cant go out. i cant wait to have another, good excuse for lots of early nights lol

oh i hear ya i like to sit and read or enjoy watching a movie with the pooch and the hubs i like to go out every now and then and even then it's only shopping for groceries or essentials but nothing major and out to lunch but that is about it and i can't wait to have a little one that can sit with me and i can read to i try to read to my dog but i don't think he likes it much

no my dogs wouldnt be too keen either. mind u they are like my two other kids lol

mine has clothes and his carrier bag he's spoiled rotten just like a baby, but i love him so much the only thing is that he doesn't like kids so we are going to have to train him to like his little brother or sister he's a rescue dog so we don't know much about his past

if u need any help im a dog trainer hun, thats my job. lucky eh? haha

ooh thanks for the offer i might take you up on it at the moment we have no issues with him we have a pad where he does his business but i think that we are going to have think of something else when there is a baby

we live in a second floor apartment and there's no yard where i can take him or let him out to do his business so we are going to have to be very watchful ans see what happens

ah that might be tough. lots of germs in doggy do do that can harm little babies. im sure u will work it out though, extra walks so he does his buisness outside? sure u will will find away around it x

yep he's pretty good usually goes once or twice a day and since the apt is pretty small it's not hard to keep clean so that is nice

what kind of dogs do you have? mine is a long haired chihuahua and looks like a little bear
girl what time is it over there? do you sleep? :haha:

i have a border collie pup whos five months and a patterdale terrier whos 2. both bonkers but i love em lol.
its 1.30am. i have insomnia so no i dont sleep much. tonights a very bad night. not even tired. although im gonna force myself up to bed in a min. dont want to disturb oh tho. he was tired as hes just come of shifts so thought id let him sleep without me tossing and turning next to him.

oh that is nice of you i am going to hunt for something in the kitchen am starving although i have had 2 pieces of pie and am hungry still sent hubs out for doritos so i can pour hot sauce on them yum :)

talk to you tom if you log off hope that you can sleep a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->