Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

i am trying to remeber what happened the last time that i got af or i ov and i think that i dry up most of the time but not sure but this time it's a lot so i guess every pregnancy IS dif but that sucks

Just finished making a pumkin pie from scratch. Yummy! Going to the mother inlaws tomorrow so that is the only cooking im doing this yr.
Still having symptoms, like slight nausea and really sore nips. So really dont know what my problem is. :wacko:

ok so am caving and i am going to the store to get the pumpkin pie i can already taste it but i bet it's not going to be as good as the home made ones :(

why is everyone making bloody pie! i feel left out! its 9pm here but im going to make one.

ladies am getting this twinge but on my right side it's not painful but uncomfortable i don't even have a tube or an ovary on that side wth?

twinges anywhere in the uterus can be a symptom hun. just think thats where ur little one could be nestling in :)

well then nest away it's funny cause it now switches between sides but can feel it on my right more hope that it's where he or she is going to be staying for the next few months if it's that lol

are you really going to make pie? am going to buy it and take it up to my apartment and eat it after i had lunch then am going to make dinner for the hubs then am taking a nap hopefully

yes im making an apple pie. well ive got the ingredients out of the fridge and thats as far as i have have got. but i will make a pie! after i have had a rest lol. im just watching tv and munching on sweets. OH is moaning about something or other so im staying out of his way. not in the mood for a row tonight.

well i had my lunch at 3 pm lol and now am having some pie with cool whip not as fancy as some of what you ladies are probably making but it hit the spot so am happy

CM has been sticky/creamy. I have had a couple of yellow tinged globs when I wiped. I had persistent cramps over 5 days, Friday there was about 2 or 3 times when it felt like somebody was twisting a knife in my uterus.

As far as the chocolate chip pie, just google Tollhouse Pie and the recipe will come right up. I made my lemon merengue, chocolate pie, and the pecan pie (in the oven now), only pie left is the chocolate chip pie and baking my sweet potatoes for the casserole.

mac you go you :thumbup: i came home and cooked something simple for hubs then ate am now on the couch next to my pooch probably gonna watch a movie or something

ooh and my bbs are tingly again it had gone away this morning but it's back :happydance: if only that guaranteed a bfp i would be over the moon
is it bad that i want to eat the whole pie? LOL

thanks mac, will do.
i gave up on me pie, really couldnt be bothered. rather sit here and eat sweets. i have such a healthy diet lol

the cm had been the same it went away then it came back it's creamy but white and theres not tons of it but enough to where i notice as for the cramps they too went away after o and then i began to have slight cramps over the middle part of my ab i guess we will see

maryanne that's why am so happy that theres a small grocery store a few feet from home LOL i go there to get my fix of things but i need to think if i need anything else tom they are closed for the holiday i wish they would open half day but oh well

i live in a little villiage so our shop shuts whenever it feels like it. u only have to have a few flakes of snow and they shut. really daft. and xmas time they pretty much stay shut from the day before xmas eve till the day after new years day lol

that sucks we are right in the middle of town so they make most of their business from locals that live in down town the big grocery store is only a 5 min away but you have to drive there or take the bus and what you save does not make up for the hastle on certain things and since we have guest that go to shop there it works out for us there even a liquor store around the corner LOL

we live near Aspen so the prices of things here is pretty high

yea same here, cause its a villiage everything costs a fortune as its full of stuck up middle class people who only want organic, locally grown veg etc. they dont realise that some of us have pregnancy tests to buy haha

maryanne that made me burst out laughing but so true

here it is mostly higher middle to rich people and they also like the whole organic crap i don't mind it but i think that the regular stuff tastes just the same but that's me and mostly what i cook doesn't call for organic LOL well except my diet but i can't afford all that so i buy generic as often as i can

Aspen is even worse my hubs knows if he buys things up there he gets in trouble with me that is why i wake up early to make his lunch he is not paying 10 to 12 dollars for a dried ass chicken and gas is even worse when i go to the bigger city which is half an hour away i take my 5 gallon jug to fill with gas it's enough to fill his car for the week

i do like living where i live as it is a lovely area, great to bring up my son in, but it is expensive. suppose u have to pay for quality though. wouldnt want him living in a bad area. especially as boys are well known for getting into trouble during the teenage years and i dont want him mixing with the wrong crowd.

i don't blame you i had thought the same thing and then in the papers they did a story about a high school kid who had planned to kidnap and take one of his classmates up to the mtns and let him starve to death, then a high school teacher was having an affair with one of her students

even my boss's teenager had to switch school bc of all the bullying she was getting in school and it was bad, one girl had the nerve to post a video of herself bad mouthing my boss daughter calling her all sorts of names on fb

i guess some locals think that bc they live among the rich and famous that they can do what they want even some that come to the lodge think that I'm going to take their crap i love it when we have people from out of the country english people are so proper (well the ones i met) and even the french, russians not so much LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->