Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

=D I'm just so happy that I haven't been imagining these horrible symptoms.

Mine line was darker!!!! Didn't get a pic since DH accidently unplugged my phone last night to plug his in (he was a bit drunk)...but it was obvious, even to my unobservant hungover husband.

that mean u have got ur BFP too! am i gonna have to change the title again? haha

Thank you =D

My symptoms are:

Headaches, nausea, the usual ones.
I've also been getting nosebleeds which I only get when pregnant, heart burn which I have never had before!
Aches in my legs, tiredness, pains in my belly on my left side.
I have been really snappy as well =[
Ooooh! and I had an ulcer on my tongue which I've heard is a sign of early pregnancy!

awwww im so pleased for u both! thanks for that rtr. i can compare all my imaginary symptoms to it now lol x

Last night I was a little light headed when I went to bed. I may have overworked myself getting ready for today combined with the fact nothing looked good for dinner and I had to force some food down (I ate whatever protein source I could stomach. Same thing for breakfast. I usually don't do breakfast on Thanksgiving, but since I have a nub this year, I know I should eat.

Yay! Congratulations RTR and Mac! So happy for you ladies :) wishing you both H&H 9 months.

aww its so nice. really gives the rest of us hope! come on ladies, lets get a few more BFP's x

what a great way to start the morning RTR congrats hun :happydance: and for you Mac as well :happydance: that is great !!!

hayley am sorry that the witch got you but am glad that you are looking at the bright side of things at least you know your lady parts are in order and like someone else said i believe maryanne your cleaning out everything for a bfp next month :hugs:

maryanne how are you this lovely morning?

sorry if there is anyone else that i missed

afm i had a really wierd dream last night, i had taken some preg test or so i thought that is what they were and then a blonde lady (don't know who she was) was telling me that they were opks and they were really pos and she was telling me that i needed to get to bd so that i could catch the eggie and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOO i don't want to bd dance anymore LOL then i woke up and told my hubby who laughed at me

this morning i managed not to poas so am good for now LOL and in a very happy mood although i have a slight headache

hey lucy! isnt it fab! im so pleased for everyone. lets hope its our turn next :)
im ok thanks, still rather symptom free. think that worries me more. this has been a strange old month for me x

we shall hope and pray :dust: to the rest of us waiting to test

symptom free is not so bad sometimes it's when you don't have them that your preg than when you do. i have hope for us yet :hugs:

me to :) im just looking forward to test day. i caved in this morning and tested. must have line eye as i saw the faintest line possible although no one else can see it so im not counting it as anything. hoping im not imagining things lol x

Congrats on the BFP's!! brilliant news and h+h 9 months to you both!! :)
I have had a crazy day at work today and am glad to be home!
With regard to symptoms my boobs are starting to feel very tender and at 4dpo I think that is a very good sign :) yay for painful boobies lol xx

post a pic you never know i always think am imagining things too lol

i have moved on from the cramping a little to having this full feeling down there between belly button and my lady parts is that a sign or gas? lol and this headache is not making it any easier for me atm i want to go to bed i think am going to be complaining alot for the rest of the day so bear with me ok i was so happy a few minutes ago

hey annemarie. i agree its a good sign. its mad when u actually want ur boobs to hurt lol. im so happy mine are tender. OH thinks im mad.
and lucy even if it is gas thats a sign too! have a moan it will make u feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->