Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

and no point uploading a pic. the line is pretty much non existent. i have to squint to see it lol

annmarie- we never thought that we would be happy to have painful bbs hugh LOL the crazy things ttc will make you want

aaww well we are going to have to wait and see what happens with that i went to the bathroom thinking that it might help but no gas LOL :haha: (sorry tmi) but now am wondering if this is not af and am just being crazy

i just thought of something my left bb hurts more than my right am going to be all lopsided the left one nags every now and then but the right nothing much that is just wrong they should hurt evenly and be at the same size

haha nothing is ever that simple. my cramps were down really low last night and now today they are all on the right side. why cant they just stay in one place? lol. mother nature is very cruel.

isn't she oh and this morning i had what you call loose bowels? lol

but i honestly think that it was the pumpkin pie and then doritos and hot sauce :haha: but i promised that today i was going to eat healthy and try to get some exercise done but i might have to work a full day so that might not go so well and then we are dog sitting today thankfully my hubs takes over that

im given up on my diet over this tww. i just really crave everything that is bad for me at the mo and my crappy mood isnt helping. swear im gonna look like a peperammmi if i eat any more of them lol

:haha: im gonna confess i ate half the pie on my own LOL i thought for sure my sugar is going to spike but thankfully no they were good but it was over a couple of hours but today i may only have slice and put away the rest it is Thanksgiving after all

the other good thing the grocery store is closed so i can't go buy one :haha: but i did have a moment where i thought last night what if am not preg and am eating all this stuff and am going to gain all the weight i lost back? but my husband being the wonderful man he is (when he doesn't piss me off) lol was telling me that he didn't want his baby to starve bc i was watching my weight :haha:

but i also thought about it and i can indulge in something every now and then and still eat healthy that is the plan if am preg anyway so that i won't have to get back on insulin might as well practice now and if i turn out not to b preg then am working my ass off :haha:

thats the only thing about falling pregnant that worries me. is the weight gain. i put on just over a stone when i was pregnant with zack and that was the hardest weight ive ever had to lose. just didnt budge. will be bein extra careful if i do fall pregnant again.

Gosh babies don't know how to be quiet when Mummy is feeling under the weather lol!

and its only gonna get worse when ur next little one arrives haha

i have been trying to lose weight but nothing was helping at all but i was eating all the wrong things i boss's wife got me into this program and it has worked wonders on me with in days on being on it i was off my meds my dr did my sugar test bc they didn't believe that i was doing so well and i actually am losing weight and feeling tons better so i plan on keeping the same or about the same diet just add more fruits and veggies if i get preg am high risk as is so i know that the better i care for myself the better chances i have

if we get our bfp then we can be weightloss buddies together :thumbup:

ah i hope we get our bfp's at the same time. im being classed as high risk in my next pregnancy right from the start due to my past problems so would be nice to have a buddy in the same position :)

I'm high risk too, Maryanne. I suffered with Hyperemesis Gravidarum last time, I had dreadfully low BP during my last pregnancy and also I high risk of DVT and GD.

All fun stuff =]

Yay! Just got back and seen BFPs!!!! Congrats ladies, all good stuff to give us hope!:thumbup:

So symptoms wise, still been dizzy and hungry all day...and now I have a lot more cm which would normally be going away for me now!

Im still hoping, but had some cramps so could be AF. Really hope not :wacko:

i had that too, was in hospital for pretty much the first three months with zack. literally couldnt stop being sick. i had a very bad pregnancy. got told at 20 weeks there was no heartbeat, was all booked in to have my labour induced but then they found a heartbeat at the last minute thank god. went into labour at 30 weeks. they stopped it thankfully. then developed pre eclampsia which resulted in me and zack almost dying. was very touch and go for a while but we pulled through :). thats why i want another one so much. just so i get a good experiance this time and can enjoy being pregnant. just get fat and eat alot haha x

this is gonna sound like tmi sorry but today ive had a real increase in cf. like a massive amount. have had to keep running to the bathroom as i feel like af has arrived. any of u ladies experianced this?

Oh Yes! Everyday feels like I'm weeing myself lmao
And that sounds awful =[ Apart from HG which lasted til 34 weeks I was quite lucky with my pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->