Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Told 3 people lol, Waiting to tell the Grandparents until Sunday because we had already invited them for dinner weeks ago!

aww i love the telling people part. i will have an early scan if i fall pregnant this time. gotta have one every three weeks so hopefully i will get a pic and im gonna put them in peoples xmas cards. thought it was a cool way to tell everyone. well if i get my BFP anyway :)

am back had to clean breakfast room and now have to do the money sheet and am good for awhile lol but i just began to geet really bad hot flashes i don't know if it's hot in here but the thermostate is set to 65 i think and its reading 60 degrees wth? oh well i guess an other crazy symptom to add to the list

i had that yesterday hun. which was odd as its bloody freezing here. put it down to my mind playing tricks on me again lol

We are waiting until Christmas to tell our family. My bff and dh are the only ones who know. It will be neat because last year on Christmas Eve we got engaged, so we announced it on Christmas, this year it will be a baby announcement on Christmas. :xmas12:

Hi everyone :) Congratulations on the BFPs! What wonderful news. H&H 9 months girls. As for me, I had awful cramps, wind, and back pain last night. Today my temp dipped down to my cover line. Hoping I'm still in. How's everyone feeling?

My legs have been killing me today but other than that I'm fine thanks hun =]

We considered waiting until Christmas to tell them, but apparently I'm already 4+2, so by Christmas I will be 9 weeks and they will have missed 25% of the fun!

im good thank u. just fed up of waiting. still my super faint almost not there line has given me some hope :)

Going by LMP I am 4+3, we are still waiting though. You wouldn't believe how nervous I am. This is #1. :baby:

aww its always scary on ur first one but i promise u will be fine. all i will say is if anything ever worries dont be afraid to ask ur doctor or midwife. its what they are there for :) x

Haha! First one is ALWAYS terrifying, but believe me, it will be the best one =] Even if there are things going on that you don't know, it's a huge learning curve.

My first LB was a huge surprise, but I can safely say he saved my life <3

i agree u will never have another pregnancy like ur first one. its so exciting. everything is so new :)

me to :) im just looking forward to test day. i caved in this morning and tested. must have line eye as i saw the faintest line possible although no one else can see it so im not counting it as anything. hoping im not imagining things lol x

I have done about a gazillion tests today and imagined a line on all of them, So if no symptoms and imagining lines are a sign then I'm in!

im in the same boat. i swear i can see lines. think i need my eyes tested lol

Finally have a quiet moment. I live family but I like being in my bedroom with the door closed and be peaceful. My mother in law's dog also like to jump on me and he feet land on my belly. She was a rescue and just doesn't take to training very well. The paws on the belly make me nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->