Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

ah im a dog trainer, thats what i do for work and alot of rescue dogs are prone to jumping up. probaly as they havent had the best start in life and proper training. does she know how to sit? if she does as she goes to jump up give her the sit command and then reward her with a treat when she does. over time she will stop. keep some treats in ur pocket or something. should do the trick.

I am 11 dpo. This our first attempt at TTC since we lost our first pregnancy at 17 weeks. I am a mental mess and have convinced myslelf that I have every symptom in the book. Reality... I'm not sure. :( The tww is horrible but I'm super hopeful that we will get a bfp assuming af does not show up on Monday.... Longest two weeks EVER!

ah well this is a happy thread here so u have to talk about all ur maybe imaginary symptoms and stay positive. :) its the rules lol. ur in the same boat as all of us so we do understand. we talk a load of nonsense most of the time but it does help take ur mind of things honestly.

I am 11 dpo. This our first attempt at TTC since we lost our first pregnancy at 17 weeks. I am a mental mess and have convinced myslelf that I have every symptom in the book. Reality... I'm not sure. :( The tww is horrible but I'm super hopeful that we will get a bfp assuming af does not show up on Monday.... Longest two weeks EVER!

Af is due for me on Monday too. You going to wait it out or test early?

I'm due tuesday and have just been sick so thinking its a sign lol couldn't possibly be the chinese takeaway I had earlier!

I am going to wait it out... Too nervous for a bfn... If af doesn't come on Monday I will test Tuesday morning... Me boobs don't hurt at all and last year that was my #1 symptom... Makes me think its a no go. What about you?

no cant be that :p ive been feeling sickish all day but im refusing to believe its anything to do with the junk ive been scoffing all day long. defo a pregnacy symptom haha

no cant be that :p ive been feeling sickish all day but im refusing to believe its anything to do with the junk ive been scoffing all day long. defo a pregnacy symptom haha

Oh yes I've been feeling sick all week and its no way the junk food ive been eating aswell haha x

i cannot get rid of this headache am hot and need a nap

haha i love the tww. i just forget about my diet all together. then spend the next two weeks eating lettuce.
awww lucy headaches are a good sign :)

i hope i get to go home when DH gets home from work, yest i got to put my feet up while he waited around on me :haha: i told him i really hope am preg i could get used to that :) he even went to the store to get doritos for me (he hates going to the store bc am picky (his excuse) for not going )

my OH just held up his mug to me and winked. obviously a sign he wanted a cup of tea. how i didnt throw the kettle at him i dont know. he really getting my nerves tonight.

I am going to wait it out... Too nervous for a bfn... If af doesn't come on Monday I will test Tuesday morning... Me boobs don't hurt at all and last year that was my #1 symptom... Makes me think its a no go. What about you?

I swore I wasn't going to test early this time but caved in today. Sure I saw a faint line but think it was just my imagination.
Don't worry about the no sore boobs, I have had three pregnancies and they have all been different so you could still be in.
I just have stomach cramps like af coming but had that my first preg so still got a glimmer of hope.
Fingers crossed for you!

its true. all my pregnancies have been different too. and i mean totally different. cant even compare them. some women have no symptoms at all before there bfp.

my OH just held up his mug to me and winked. obviously a sign he wanted a cup of tea. how i didnt throw the kettle at him i dont know. he really getting my nerves tonight.

my DH at least butters me up first he does this whole "baby, you know I love you right" me" uh huh" him" you know what would be really good right now a nice cup of coffee, you love me right? can you make me one" :nope: but i always caeve to him lol

ok my hands are all dried up what is up with that?! i just ate thinking that it would help with the headache but nope i think it did the opposite it's worse :( but if this is the road to a bfp and h&h 9 then am willing to endure it but if not then it needs to go away

sorry ladies am just not feeling so great at the moment i think am running a fever and my nose is beginnig to run a little

i normally dont mind making him cups of tea. he works hard and like to look after my man. normally the cheeky wink will get me to do anything. not tonight. he can bugger off. he just got an earful and got told to make it himself. think hes a bit confused lol.

i totally get it (hey he gets the yummy diners and i get lettuce) but i like to take care of him too especially when i know he has a harder job than me but when i don't feel good he knows that there is nothing that he can say to make me get up for him unless am feeling really bad when i don't cook for him other than that he is on his own

well mines on his own tonight. he just tried to get a bit frisky and i told him exactly where to go lol. im just in an awful mood. have been for days though. god i hope thats a symptom lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->