Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

maryanne, when are you planning on testing? how many days past dpo? crossing my fingers for you! for all of you!

this forum has definitely helped in preventing me from running to the drug store for a test! takes my mind off things while making me more crazy at the same time :wacko:

Does anybody else see a + sign? I swore I wouldn't be this person at 10 dpo.
I think I attached it correctly. Secondly, how reliable is the Wal Mart store brand test.

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 59
I can see someothing very faint hun give it a few more days and test again hopefully it will show up stronger xxx

Hi girls....
Can I join you?
I am now 2 dpo so have still got a fair few days to go before I test.
I had for the first time ever Ovulation Bleeding! It wasn't much but it looked like 2 little clots mixed in with alot of ewcm! I b'd about 7 hours before and made sure I b'd yesterday too just in case! I had reiki healing for the first time last friday and have felt like I have been very fertile! Feeling very positive about this month :) yay!

I have got a bit of cramping today too and am feeling shattered! It's probably way too early to symptom spot but I like it....helps the 2ww go quicker :)

And MAC1979....that looks like the start of something there....faint but there's defo a hint of a line there! Good luck :) xxx

im anywhere beetween 4dpo and 7dpo. makes it difficult to know whats possibly a symptom and whats in my head lol.
and mac i defo see a hint of something there. u have anymore pics?
hey annemarie, come join the crazyness lol. are those all the symtoms u have? dont worry how crazy they sound, just add them here.

can i jus ad i ate a white chocolate chip cookie from subway and talk about heartburn i feel sick :(

im starting to really get worried about this uti symtom im having. doctor defo said i dont have one but feels just like i do. this is a new one on me. never experianced this. anyone have any input or useful advice?

all i can say is i experienced this with dd drink plenty of water hun xx

its awful. suffered with uti's when i was having my son, but i tested negative for a uti sunday with the strips i have at home and again in the doctors yesterday. its really odd as it feels just the same. ouch is all i can say lol.

cranberry juice and water hun, im having some horrific heart burn and ive been thinkin i may be 6dpo im not sure i had a +opk thursday but it was the same colour as the control line and then friday was stronger what do you think?

well if the line was stronger on friday than the control line id say that was most likely ovulation time for u. or very close to it.

ok hun :) i wish i could press fast forwarded on a remote and go forward the 2 weeks lol like on the adam sandler film click

that would be awsome, or just hibenate through the tww. that would be amazing, could do with a nap lol

me too haha if i didnt have LO and work id happily sleep the 2 weeks away hehe

why is it the fiirst two weeks of my cycle fly by and then these two weeks bloody drag on.

right heres my crazy symtoms for today, very tired, very grumpy, bloody uti feeling and still a feel a tad sick. anyone else have any?

hi ladies my symptoms for today are moody went off on hubs this morning and last night too LOL, bloated and gassy, bbs tingle a little every now and then my back is a little sore and i have slight cramps in the middle not the sides ooh and i want spicy food and am tired so that is all at the moment am only 4dpo

wow thats alot of symtoms. well done lol. how long have u got till testing now?

and also just remembered have some creamy cm like lotion (sorry tmi) every now and then seems like am peeing but it's the cm but it doesn't make it to my panties lol most of the I don't have that much cm

and then a little more personal last night my hubs wanted to dtd but just thinking about it made me start hurting down there like it was swollen so i said no LOL but have any of you ladies had that?

yes i have. im extremely tender 'down there' at the mo. not like painful. but just uncomfortable. hard to explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->