Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

im working on the glasses lol it takes a while

we need to find a way to make the 2ww seem less any ideas

panda that is a symtom but i seem to be sleeping ok for now although i find it harder to fall asleep we went to bed at 830 last night woke up 1050 to pee and then again at 3 then woke up at 6 but by 4 or 5 am ready for bed so we shall see how today goes

ooooh how exciting amg. fx for u. when will u be testing then?
and panda no its not good, if we are expecting we need as much sleep as we can get. we will have months of sleepless nights with a baby crying remember lol

a time machine!!!!! we are gonna be millionaires lol. i would suggest a tardis but doctor who already stole that one :(

panda you know it can't keep a crazy ttc lady from peeing i would happily go into the padded room as long as they allowed me a comp (gotta keep in touch with my fellow crazies) and some sticks to pee on LOL

time machine sounds great but it might take us awhile to get it working LOL hey that will def make it go fast ok maryanne you start that am working on the xray glasses

I will for sure be peeing on a stick tomorrow if af pills a no show!

make sure u post the result hun. i will be checkin to see how u have got on :)

i wouldnt worry to much about cm or cervix hun. i all my pregnancies it has been totally different. i know they say it can be a symptom but i dont even check anymore. no point.

amg keep us posted on the results

panda that is a good sign

maryanne am really going nuts i am actually looking for x ray glasses :haha: but they are not possible :( at least not for what we want them for LOL

i just wish there was someway to know :( i should know by mid next. period is due between wednesday and friday so not much longer to wait although it feels ages x

hi can I join ? today is cd 19 for me...I got + opk on cd 13 and 15...then - opk on cd 17-18...we did BD on cd 13-14-16-17...this time I cant take temp properly due to some work and improper sleep timings...so thats why my bbt is looking weird...due to which FF is not sure about when I ovulated...since cd 17 I am having mild cramps like af is on her way...but its too early for af...most of the time I get it after 28-30 days...dont know whats going on ? massive baby dust to all of you.

it does. some women check constantly and i can honestly say that in my previous pregnancies sometimes its been high and firm or sometimes low and soft. just cant tell by it. and cm, some months ive dried up and some months ive had loads of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->