Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

panda i had that with my last pregnancy i thought i was getting a uti this is so nerve wrecking i just want to go to sleep and wake up and have a pos test or af either one so i can know and move on :(

i think i need to stop eating doritos and hot sauce for breakfast too its beginning to make me want to gag lol but i have been having them for days now so that might be it

This is going to be a good week for all! I can feel it! ��

still on the doritoes? i want to try that. we get doritoes over here and sure i can find some hot sauce. it sounds really yummy

no id say u can get symptoms before ur missed period, its just when u are ttc so hard it becomes impossible to tell whats in ur head and whats actually a real symptom.

panda am just eating the regular doritos and pouring mexican hot sauce over them have been having them for days that and pumpkin pie and cool whip i was thinking am going to be gaining a lot of weight but no i went down a pound haha which is good bc if am not preg am going to have to do alot of exercise

my back is killing me again and am getting some pains in my left ovary :( am not liking this

strange like as I mentioned before that I got + opk on cd 13-and cd 15 then - opk on cd 17 and 18 now I did another test and I got + opk on cd 19...isnt this strange ?

not really hun. my opk's stay postive for days after. docs say to go by the first day the test line is as bright as the control line and ignore any tests after that. ive found that even if i test after that sometimes it can be negative and then randomly postive. id just ignore it for now and see what happens

stay calm lucy. twinges and pains are totally normal. dont go worrying xx

not really hun. my opk's stay postive for days after. docs say to go by the first day the test line is as bright as the control line and ignore any tests after that. ive found that even if i test after that sometimes it can be negative and then randomly postive. id just ignore it for now and see what happens

thx hun but do you think that we should go again for BD ?

i always bd most days through the month anyway just to be sure. cant be too careful

go with in the middle, say u are 8dpo lol. and id say crying is defo a symptom. pregnant ladies are always super emotional. well bar me cause im always emotional. i cry at the rspca adverts lol

Me too. I cry at all the adverts !

they are so sad. the worst are those donkey sanctuary adverts. i have to turn them off :(

thanks ladies for the reassurance i think am going to go sleep next to hubby for about an hour an a half that way when i wake up it will be four hours and i can use an frer but who knows i gotta pee now lol might just go for it we shall see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->