Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

LOL the most wierd thing i ate was pickles with syrup on them i ate for a week i could not stomach anything else very long time ago

well im off to bed feeling really sleepy tonight and my ribs wont stop hurting so am going to say nite nite talk to you all tom

so if each labour gets easier and quicker then how fast is my next labour gonna be? eeeeek!

Well my sister has 4 kids, with her second she gave birth on the bathroom floor! There was no time for an ambulance, my friend had this happen but on her mil's bed with her third!
Im hoping the next for me is similar to my last in as 6hrs was manageable without being too stressful or tiring x

Id like a girl but i agree so long baby is healthy the sex doesn't matter so much, a baby is what ur trying to achieve. Its the sperm that has the gender so we have zero control either way what will be will be.
I do think some ppl post stuff just to get everyone arguing which is not nice we are all in this together x

panda that's one random sandwich! Lol it deffo sounds like a preggo ladies food x

Morning ladies. So took another test this morning and nada. Not even a hint of a line. Must have defo been line eye yesterday :-( x

Oh no maryanne, was sure it was going to be a bfp for you. There's still hope so don't give up yet.
Also I totally agree with you on the baby's sex thing. When I hear about people crying when their healthy baby is born cos they wanted the other sex it makes me mad!!

So thought I would give you crazy symptom spotters a run down of my symptoms before I got my bfp to keep you going until testing time!
5-10dpo gassy, tummy cramps like af going to come
5-7dpo creamy cm then dried up for few days then watery cm
7-10 dpo insomnia
5-8 dpo starving hungry!now feeling bit queezy!

No sore boobs but know this is a common one.

Good luck to all the symptom spotters and wishing you a bfp asap

Morning ladies!
I have got alot of gas!! and insomnia! I also dreamt last night I found out I was pregnant!!!
I am all bunged up as well like I have a cold and in general am feeling a bit crappy!
Boobies still hurt too!
I am 6dpo today so only another 3 days and I will test! (did a sneaky one this morning.....really slight hint of a line but it was an IC so more just to put my crazy poas habit at rest lol!)

Sorry to hear that Mary-Anne! Hope you don't feel too down and there's always tomorrow :) xxxx

na im not letting it get to me. the night before i went to bed early so fmu was very concentrated, where as last night i didnt get to bed till 3 and woke at 6 so maybe it wasnt as concentrated. haha i have to try find an excuse even if i am clutching at straws. ur symptoms are sounding great tho annemarie :)

ive noticed how many ladies are just stalking this thread but not speaking? dont be afraid to say hello ladies, we are all a friendly bunch here :)

Can i ask u ladies a question. Im having a bit of a debate on a thread about gender selection and hoping and ttc a certain sex. My opinion is i just want a healthy baby. Dont care what sex and people who can have babies without difficulty should think themselves lucky. How do u ladies feel.about it cause that thread has made me so mad x

I had a conversation like this when I was pregnant with my son. From day one I was having dreams of a red haired boy. (I'm red head too so not really surprising).
I was getting people come to me every second of the day saying "I hope you have a boy, I really want you to have a boy, I have 3 girls so you've got to have a boy" and shit like that and I was literally going batshit crazy until one day it just broke. I ranted so much about not wanting a boy and crying about it being ginger that I then attracted more abuse from people saying "How dare you say that". I was a mental wreck.
I did want a girl, My family had a 12 year gap between the youngest girl and the next to arrive, who was actually adopted by my brother... Then this wave of family pregnancies resulted in 2 of my cousins having girls and I was jealous! I wont lie, I did want a girl and when they confirmed he was a boy I did cry.
Now, I would NOT change him for the world, he has the most amazing ginger hair haha. It's much much longer than most babies his age (Passed his shoulders and more) and so straight.
He is utterly perfect and it was my pregnancy hormones making me lash out at everyone, so although I can't say I condone gender preparation or selection, I would not allow a bunch of hormonal woman to upset me, hun. Keep calm and let them get on with their lives. They're the ones who will be disappointed when it goes wrong. <3

Morning ladies. So took another test this morning and nada. Not even a hint of a line. Must have defo been line eye yesterday :-( x

Ach! Still keeping my FX for you!

its not the so much having a preference either way that bothers me, more the fact that some people are going to such an extreme lengths to get their prefered sex when some of us are just so desperate to concieve. i just feel to a certain degree that although i wish losses on nobody, would they still feel so strongly about having a certain sex after experiancing so many losses? any how we are all intitled to our opinions, i cant say its wrong, but they must know that starting a thread about it will bring controversy. some things are maybe best left for private messages so not to upset any other members.

anyway enough of the serious talk, any ladies have any new crazy symptoms?

Ive been having cramps & feel like diarrhea is coming :/
still no more af or spotting & possible frequent peeing but not sure if im imagining it lol x

Unsure maybe 13dpo at a guess but im cd30 of what should have been 28day cycle thought af arrived on cd26 but by cd28 had nothing, So possible ib x

Sorry for the serious talk, I understand your position. I am part of a charity that helps children suffering with cancer and when I had my mini breakdown, I said I just do not want a ginger haired boy and a Cancer Mum took offence, because she had recently lost her son who was red haired.

Anyways, dunno if I can talk about Symptoms anymore lol... Although have had loose bowels and smells are starting to irritate me. Just cut up some leek for dinner this afternoon and it's just foul. =[

no need to say sorry, u didnt offend me hun, i appreciate ur honesty. those other bloody women offended me lol.
have u tested yet anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->