Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Hey Maryanne! So I haven't been symptomatic in a couple of days.. Af is due tomorrow and yesterday I felt like she was going to arrive at any minute..all day. :( today however I feel 'normal' for lack of a better word. Last year my number one sign was sore breasts... I cant decide if they are tender or not... Definately not like they were last year but i hear all pregnancies are different. On the plus side, I have cmc which is not normal for me the day before af... That is keeping my hopes up! If I make it though tomorrow with no af aim testing tuesday morning!! Hope you enjoyed your ice cream!! It sure sounds yummy! I could go for some saucy chicken fingers and fries today!! :)

ur symptoms sound great hun. sometimes that normal feeling and the lack of pms can be a great sign. fx for u !! and yes every pregnancy is different, all of mine have had totally different symptoms.

hello ladies i see we are all ss again YAY!! mine is the sore bbs still and the back pain has eased off as well as the rib pain still gassy (sorry tmi) but no longer stinky :haha: actually woke up twice to go to the bathroom which I had not done all week so i am beginning to think that the evil witch is on her way

i did do a test and of course BFN but does it count if i woke up at 3am to pee and then woke up at 630 and did the test? wishful thinking i know

morning lucy! yea it may hun as the urine wouldnt have been so concentrated. thats what im putting my negative test down top as well lol

well then good then am not feeling so down about it then i am charting on ff and also on tcoyf and ff says am 9dpo but tcoyf says 7 which should i believe?

i just thougth about something most of the time that i have gottem af i am crampying a week before she arrives but this week it's only aches wonder if that is a good sign i know that my bbs don't change not that i remeber anyway LOL i hate not having something to compare if it's pms or if it is a possible preg.

last night i started crying bc my hubby would not put our dog on the couch it made me so sad to see my little guy look sad it got to me (never felt like that before) hubby thought it was funny but it only lasted a few minutes and then when he put him on the couch i was fine add that one to our crazy symptoms or is this a symptom

go with in the middle, say u are 8dpo lol. and id say crying is defo a symptom. pregnant ladies are always super emotional. well bar me cause im always emotional. i cry at the rspca adverts lol

see a girl who agrees with us lucy. that doesnt happen very often lol. have to make sure we hold that wee in a bit longer haha.
morning hun, dont worry all my symptoms have gone too pretty much, tho dont have pms so that may be a sign as its normally kicked in by now x

there is hope for us yet last night when i woke up the first time i thought i was dying i had trapped wind so bad omg it hurt but luckily this morning it's way better thank God am such a baby when it comes to pain

darn it so i missed it by half an hour LOL but am just going to wait LOL til tom morning :haha: i am actually thinking of breaking out the frer and take one but i know that i should wait a little longer but if i see a little glimpse of a line on a cheapie the big guns are comming out LOL

good job u will be having a c section then lucy if ur a wimp with pain :p
and go on, get the first response out

yep am a wimp but i think that is only when hubs is around last year after my surgery i went back to work 2 days after surgery (still had staples in) given i only layed around while the hubs did all the work but with in a week i was doing it on my own i think that is what keep me calm knowing that i will have the c section and knowing i can recover faster lol

i gotta wait 4 hours to recreat fmu LOL so we got a ways to go but i promise i wil do one tom and if i need to i will pick more up when i go to drs on wed. they may just do a blood test which am hoping

i could never hold four hours during the day. i wee like four times an hour. thats why its so hard for me to pick up on the increased urination symtom. im always like that anyway haha

i can hold it but i drink tons of water or i did in previous days am drinking less now to see if i pee more LOL silly i know but were nuts anyway might as well act it if not am waiting til tom no sense in wasting a test LOL

im just so fed up of waiting now!!!!! didnt someone say they were inventing xray glasses to detect pregnancy? hurry up with that lol

im so glad u said that panda as ive been the same. i was up till 3 last night then woke at 6. i do have insomnia but that was very strange even for me.

Lucy and Maryanne, you ladies are great! Two women after my own crazy brain!! I have not tested at all yet... I'll be too disappointed for bfn so I'd rather just wait for af to stand me up!

Holy cow, I just checked my app and af is due today! How exciting! Fx that she stands me up!!

I took my puppy for a 3.5 mile walk/run this morning and I feel a little crampy now but really gassy too. Could be either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->