Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Hi girls. How's everyone with their symptoms today? Slightly crampish today and a bit nauseated but in real good spirits. I started acupuncture last Sunday and went to my second session today. My acupuncturist has helped lighten my mood. Hoping for a bfp this month. But if not then next month. It would be a great Christmas present.

thats what im hoping for. i really want one this month so i can tell my family over xmas, oh and so i can eat whatever i want and not feel guilty. bring on the xmas choccies lol

I agree. We have a ton of birthdays in december including mine so it'd be great not to worry about all the ale I eat lol

i will have had an early scan by xmas too if i am expecting so im gonna put a pic in my close families xmas cards. just gotta get the bfp now lol

Hi Ladies! just catching up this morning. Fx for all of you getting close!
Af still hasn't shown up for me. 1 more day and I go to the doc.

:dust:

If u dont mind me asking why would u want to keep it under wraps for as long as possible? wouldn't u wana share ur scan pics and things?

Makes sense. Im only gonna tell my close family and best friends for the same reason. I no i couldn't hide it from them tho x

Mine no when to keep quiet thank god. I lost my daughter at 21 weeks so would like to get passed 25 weeks ideally. Tho i get so big that i dont no how to manage that. Just buy some baggy jumpers when i finally get a bfp lol x

Haha u haven't see how big i get. Would look like id swallowed a whole water melon by 25 weeks Haha. U still not caved in and tested yet? X

Im gonna test again in the morning. Hoping Im not mad and there really is a line Haha x

Good point. I said to Lucy the other night that i could shave my head and he probably wouldn't notice Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->