Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

i think shes enjoying her day off with her husband lol. but yea she will have, shes just as mad as me. we both spur each other on which maybe isnt a good thing when it comes to testing early lol

am back i took a nap then woke up and rushed to shower and get to work only worked for a little over an hour and came home LOL gotta love the off season

and yes Maryanne my crazy ass did test with the frer i think that i saw a very very very light line but that could be my line eye as hubby said he couldn't see anything freakin men need to pay more attention lol but it's ok i know it's still early so we shall see what happens

see i knew she was still lurking around hahaha. alright lucy?
hurry up and tell us what the results were x

you guys were missing me thats so sweet hubby is out working on his jeep so it's me and the our furry child sitting on the couch about to eat more pumpkin pie lol

although my boss and I were planning on taking her daughter to a concert a few hours away but that's up in the air atm

ah u beat me to it with ur reply lol. ah thats fab. we are both in the same position now. we are destined to be bump buddies. think how mad the kids will be :p

i don't know when af is due i don't normally have periods so it is all in the air atm but i have an apt with the dr on wed and i am going to ask her to do a blood test and see where she wants to go from there

maryanne we are going to have some crazy babies LOL

if u have a boy and i have a girl we can even marry them off and have crazy grandkids, see i have it all planned out haha

oooh good idea lol ok so it's a plan i love the way you guys talk so that would be really nice we'll have grandkinds speaking spanish with an english accent :haha: thats hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->