Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Oh Mary-Anne that does sound very promising :) can't wait to hear about the test in the morning!! How many days past ov are you? xxx

Im anywhere between 9.and 13dpo. Im just so confused as with fmu i get nothing then afternoon i get the faint lines lol x

Exactly. No one can no everything about ttc and pregnancy. Its good we can all share our knowledge and help each other through

oh i fully agree. everyone i know is fed up of hearing my made up symptoms or of me saying how many dpo i am. think even my local shopkeeper knows my cycle now haha. its good to be able to talk to women who want to talk about the same thing

oh yea. ive even been prone to announcing to people that im ovulating. i just get so pleased about it these days haha. dont think these 6 years ttc have done me any good :p x

thats what i tell my OH. ive earned the right to be a crazy lady, theres gotta be some perks to long term ttc lol. where are u from anyway?

ah i thought u were another american lol. im from south wales. nice to have another british women on the thread. there isnt many of us.

I thought I had joined the american one when i first joined lol

so we panda ur english, chimmi ur welsh arent u, and so am i and i think anne marie is from the uk too so thats only like four of us lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->