Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

well ladies although you guys are making me laugh so hard i have to go my boss got her hubby to babysit the younger kids and we are taking the teenager to see a concert so we shall talk again later or tom i might be back after midnight my time so around 7 am your time maryanne lol you see am all good on the time dif lol

ooh well still that is going to be pretty neat we are going to have to teach you spanish tho

yea. u can start tomoro. ive always wanted to learn spanish but i cant even manage welsh, keep getting it mixed up with french so good luck lol, have a nice night

im just really constipated, and i know u ladies dont really want to know that but i never get constapated! aparently its a symptom!

thanks ladies at least it's going to keep my mind off lack of symptoms today so am good you ladies talk amoungst each other lol start planning that time machine maryanne im still figuring out on the X ray glasses

one last thing WE MADE IT TO 100 PAGES :happydance: we are a crazy bunch that talk alot that is great lol

maryanne very successful thread

i have my tools out already lucy and as soon as im done eating my fruit gums i will start building lol

thank u ladies for helping make it successful. this feels like an oscar acceptance speech...

i feel so under dressed for this, im sat here in my dressing gown and slippers. where did i put that evening gown? lol

oooh two more posts and we are on our 1000th, its like a double celebration lol
i find when i used to check my cervix i used to get that alot but now since ive stoped it doesnt happen anymore. i wondered weather the checking it was actually causing the bleeding, like irritating it. not sure wether thats what happening with u but as soon as i stopped the drops of blood stopped appearing in my cm. so many months i thought they were ib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->