Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

u shouldnt use first morning urine with opk's hun. my consultant said it can screw up the results. always afternoon betwwen 2 and 4 :) ur strange opk result could be because of that. think i said to someone yesterday that some women can get positive opk's through the month for no reason, i always do, they say u should always disregard what the opk says after the first day it says ur ovulating

u shouldnt use first morning urine with opk's hun. my consultant said it can screw up the results. always afternoon betwwen 2 and 4 :) ur strange opk result could be because of that. think i said to someone yesterday that some women can get positive opk's through the month for no reason, i always do, they say u should always disregard what the opk says after the first day it says ur ovulating

hun I used FMU just today on cd 20...the rest positive OPK'S i got in the evening...just on cd 20 I used in the morning FMU and now in the evening again I did opk so it came positive again...I got + opk in the evening on cd 13,15,19 and second time on cd 20 as well..

Well i dont no what u want us to say hun. Just trying to give friendly advice. This isn't a very serious thread more lighthearted. Maybe not the best place for ur question.

Yeah I don't really understand the question? If in doubt wait to see if AF is late :)

Back to the lighthearted topics.
My gas is something very bad. Not so much as stinky but very loud and long. I can't beleive this is going on. :blush: Thank goodness DH is sleeping. I don't do this normally. I am hoping it disappears tonight as I have to work tomorrow night. There are only so many times I can excuse myself and hope that I make it down the hallway and to the bathroom where I can be alone (out of reach to be heard.):haha:

Nope. am waiting to see if its late. We are staying at my parents for the week looking after the animals while they are away, and I brought my af supplies with me but no tests so will have to wait til we are home Fri/sat anyway if its late! And IF it is late i will wait til sat morning and use fmu with my digital test I splashed out on lol.

Now I am feeling antsy to test.....grrr. sitting on my hands. Rocking back and forth and reciting I can wait a few more days...I can wait a few more days....I can wait a few more days. Going to take a nap:sleep:

hi ladies sorry that i have been mia all morning did not get home til well past 4am and since hubby was being nice about me going out I had to cook him dinner as a token of my appreciation

so someone catch me up what have i missed

maryanne did you get your bfp? damn i missed alot

More a little faint positive hun. doctors dont think its a sticky one. Levels too low :-( they are being tested again Friday x

More a little faint positive hun. doctors dont think its a sticky one. Levels too low :-( they are being tested again Friday x

many :hugs: i really hope that your little bean proves them wrong and it's a very sticky one hun FX for you :hugs:

I think its starting :( gutted. My Boyf nearly made me cry though I told him and he made a sad face and said no! No! Make it stop! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->