Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

that is weird. i think bloominbroody noticed all ur posts had changed this morning. was odd cause they were there last night x

got sent to the epu to have my hcg levels tested. they are 13 so higher than friday when they were below 5. so i am pregnant although the doc says that the levels are way too low so not to get my hopes up as it will probaly end up being a chemical. on top of that my blood pressure is extremely high which isnt a good sign. i have had this before and lost the baby at 6 weeks so please just keep ur fingers crossed for me.

I found this thread this morning and was trying to read them all and I kept seeing Panda with a dot. I figured I would find out what happened by time I got to the last post.:haha:

Been having wicked heartburn. I am bloated with gas. I look like I am already pregnant....which I know is because I am bloated though it is cute looking at my gas baby in the mirror and hoping for a real one. :blush:

4-5 more days until my nasty AF is due. Maybe she can miss her flight or her broom can break down and she will have to delay her visit for another 9 months. FX

well i will be having my hcg levels taken every three days to see if they rise but im not very hopeful for this little bean :(
dont lose hope panda. it will happen. ive been trying 6 years. and even though i no whats probaly gonna happen im still gonna stay hopeful. wont be giving up. i think things will happen when the time is right x

it just takes a while sometimes. espcieally when ur other half isnt around all the time. mine used to be in the forces and now works away a lot. and when he is here he works shifts so generally gets home when im heading off to work. just gotta get that timing right x

im sorry hun. just wait and see though. lots of women say that then have a lovely suprise x

got sent to the epu to have my hcg levels tested. they are 13 so higher than friday when they were below 5. so i am pregnant although the doc says that the levels are way too low so not to get my hopes up as it will probaly end up being a chemical. on top of that my blood pressure is extremely high which isnt a good sign. i have had this before and lost the baby at 6 weeks so please just keep ur fingers crossed for me.

Oh no Maryanne. FX that little bean is a sticky one. Try to cut down on salty foods and maybe take a soothing walk somewhere. FX

im sorry panda. just count it as a clear out ready for ur bfp next month :) x

The positive thing from it is I know my lp is 13days now. So I'm happy I know that because I wasn't sure. I won't be trying till January now so at least I can have a stress free month over the Christmas period. I'll still be watching out for your results maryanne got everything crossed for you :) x

:hugs: Panda. FX for a 2013 baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->