Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

:dust:
got sent to the epu to have my hcg levels tested. they are 13 so higher than friday when they were below 5. so i am pregnant although the doc says that the levels are way too low so not to get my hopes up as it will probaly end up being a chemical. on top of that my blood pressure is extremely high which isnt a good sign. i have had this before and lost the baby at 6 weeks so please just keep ur fingers crossed for me.

Sooooo hoping your wee bean sticks maryanne, are you ok? Have you been given any reasons why you have had recurrent miscarriages or tries any treatment that could help/

Sorry if thats way too personal a question, just feel for you cos I struggle after 2 losses

:dust:

No its not to personal hun. Ive had every test under the sun but no explanations. There was talk of it being my immune system so they tried me on steroids but my body reacted badly to them so had to stop. On aspirin to just incase that's the reason. Guess Im just unlucky. Works out that way sometimes x

chimmi am so sorry hun :hugs:

it seems that today we are feeling a little down and am sorry to add to it but i think that it is not going to happen for me either, i just don't feel it and so i decided that am getting back on my diet and going to start to exercise again tonight

maryanne i wish there was something that i could say to make you feel a little better

and to the ladies that got af today am sorry girls but am going to keep FX for the next month

and just to add congrats to blooming for her BFP sorry i missed your post

Hey there! So I might possibly have a little hope... My sister is a high risk Dr. And I was talking to her today and he told me that if af doesn't come today then there is only 2 possible explanations. 1. My calendar is jacked 2. I'm preggo!! Hoping for the latter! Of no af by Thursday/Friday I'm peeing on a stick again!! Hope everyone is hanging in there with your tww!

Im fine honestly. Lets just stay happy and positive. So how many ladies are waiting to.test now? x

chimmi am so sorry hun :hugs:

it seems that today we are feeling a little down and am sorry to add to it but i think that it is not going to happen for me either, i just don't feel it and so i decided that am getting back on my diet and going to start to exercise again tonight

It just makes me more determined that next month I will be super healthy and will use opks to be sure of the O date, as I only guessed it this month. Will also temp. And do some excercise. And BD every day Woop! Good luck to you all! Xx

Yes I will probably stay on here stalking lol till I get to my next tww. And then I can join in the fun again haha. Xx

U can still join in anyway. Just make up symptoms like most of us do Haha x

oooh i want to join in on that LOL can i but mine are going to be imaginary ones for sure LOL

Ooooh we had pain in the foot last night but never a pain in the toe. I will add it to the list lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->