Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Fequent loud long lasting flatulance would that be a symptom. Have not had that before.

I excitedly asked my DH the other day if I've been more gassy then usual, he said yes but was soooo confused as to why that would be a good thing!

oh it is a good thing trust me. dont know quite why it happens in pregnancy but it does.

ah another one like me. i havent touched a drop in over a year since we started ttc after losing tabitha but never been a drinker really anyway. used to have a glass at xmas and birthday and that ws really it. probaly only take a few sips now to get me up on the table singing lol

im the same. im mental enough as it, dont need the help of alcohol lol x

ah thanks hun. must have made a typo this morning when i was adding on the new bfp. im rubbish when it comes to typing on my phone. will go edit now. good spotting

hi

today I am on cd 20...I got positive OPK on cd 13 ,15 then got negative opk on cd 17 and cd 18...again I got super positive opk on cd 19...and positive opk on cd 20 but with FMU...I never got + OPK with FMU before this...we did BD on cd 13,14,16,17,20 I hope that I have covered the basis...now FF shows cross hairs on cd 13 so according to that I am 7 DPO...I am having watery stretchy cm ...my question is that I am confused I got negative OPK on cd 17 and 18...then again got + OPK on cd 19 and cd 20...what does it mean ? is there anyone who had gone through similar situation and got BFP later on ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->