Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

I reckon she's a super hero really Haha.
Its all gone :-(ate the whole tub. Ooops. Feel so sick now. How's ur night going?

Ooooh hun sounds like a uti. I suffered like that earlier on in the week x

Ooooh fun. =[ I hate going to the docs.
Hope sticky bean enjoys all that ice cream lol

Well gotta try make him or her strong lol. Plus made mummy very happy. Yuck i feel awful. How have u been today x

Right lovely ladies Im off to bed. Have a nice evening and i will catch u all Tomoro.
Lucy ur boss while Im gone k :p x

Aww bless ya =]

Meh, I'm okay. I shouldn't complain really. My sickness isn't nearly as bad as last time but I daren't leave the house in case I'm sick in public.
OH has been getting pregnancy symptoms also, haha. Just desserts in my book.

night maryanne i will make you proud lol talk tom hope that your able to rest :hugs:

rtr i agree with maryanne it could be a uti those suckers. well i hope that the sickness is not to bad lol that your OH is getitng some symptoms totally agree with you its just desserts that is the least that they can get

Haha definitely... ^_^
Although it is like Man Flu, blimey! He even told me I was not allowed a long labour again. >.> He is such a wind up!

How are you? xx

So still no AF... I looked at my HPT when I got home tonight and there is now a faint line.. I am wondering... Is this line for real and did it show up this morning just after I looked and got discouraged or is it an evaporation line?! Has this ever happened to anyone before?! It's an accu-clear brand hpt.

Hey ladies, been mia today. Maryanne fx for you hun:hugs: . Well still no af and another bfn for me :(. Had a good cry and now just trying not to think about it. Don't understand what is going on with my body. The lady at the clinic said that there still is a chance, but I dont really think so. And they won't do a blood test, just said to come back in week or to if I don't get af. If I don't start next month I will have to find a doctor that does cash discounts.

Hope everyone is doing ok. :hugs:

amg now i know you are going to strangle me for saying this but maybe give it a few more days at least one more and then test again and see what happens, sometimes were so anxious that we make it harder on ourselves (i know look who's talking LOL) or try again in the am with fmu again gl hun

rtr am doing good just passing the time now waiting on the witch to show her face
sucks that your OH got only the man flu he should of gotten the nausea and some cravings and some cramps wouldn't hurt either lol just saying lol

rhiannon as long as the witch has not shown up there is always hope so keep your chin up

Thanks Lucy! If I can resist testing in the morning I will test Wednesday morning!!

new motto for you is resit ! resist !, although i might need to follow that myself lol gl to you either way hun but i think that giving it a few days might make a huge dif (says the one that poas every morning lol) but remeber resist ! resist ! LOL i am really bonkers

I hope its not too late to join in on this thread :flower: congrats to all of the BFP and sending baby dust to everyone else.

I honestly have no idea what is going on with me. I had sex about a week ago but we used a condom however...I am now starting to think we weren't too careful with the being safe thing LOL.

About 24 hours after the sex I had this annoying pain in my uterus area (went away later), less than 2 days after I got a light headed feeling and I still have that light headed, dizzy, spaced out feeling (to the point I almost pass out). I also can't seem to get enough sleep. My body aches, my nose is stuffed, and I seem to be eating all the time. Pimples have showed up, I feel nauseous but haven't been sick, lots of CM, sense of taste is out of whack...AND two nights in a row I was laying in bed reading and I could have sworn I sucked on a penny.

Either we weren't careful enough or he has super sperm that found a way out! :shrug: Either way I don't mind :blush:

Since my cycle is so out of whack I am waiting for another week to see if I am still feeling like this. Regardless I should go see the doctor to see why I am so dizzy, it is super scary.

:hugs::hugs:

Good morning girlish. How are we all today? feeling ok i hope?
And amg if u Cant be sure the line developed in the time frame id disregard that test. Sure all the ladies will tell u how convincing evaps can be. Just re test. Ur still in with a great chance x

AF isn't here yet. Was sure from last night she would be. But I am having crampy feelings but not sure if its from down there or from the back door... :/ she will be here by thw end of the day. Ergh.

Aww Im sorry hun. Keep.a little hope tho. Some women swear af is on the way before they get their bfp x

Ha, fingers crossed. that would be lush. Feel a bit sad about it even though I tried to convince myself i knew it would happen. Silly mind plays tricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->