Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

No its not to personal hun. Ive had every test under the sun but no explanations. There was talk of it being my immune system so they tried me on steroids but my body reacted badly to them so had to stop. On aspirin to just incase that's the reason. Guess Im just unlucky. Works out that way sometimes x

It's good you've been checked out and nothing wrong cos luck can change in the blink of an eye and positive thinking helps that.
You certainly got bags of positivity so hope that ur luck is on the turn.

All the symptoms sounding good ladies and remember no symptoms can be a symptom. Worked for me , although I did have lots of gas too!

Gas seems to have dwindled down today. Still feeling bloated though.
Still waiting to test. Really don't want to be disappointed again. Last time I got my BFN and then AF showed the very next day.

That's the spirit! sure we will all be seeing ur bfp announcement in the next few days :)

Mouth has a funny taste to it.....pregnancy symptom or failure to brush my teeth yet. I did eat a chocolate chip cookie so shouldn't i be tasting that?

I keep smelling weird odors....pregnancy symptom or dirty house

....you be the judge.:thumbup:

Haha well we will just say they are symptoms for now until proved otherwise :)

morning ladies happy to see that we are still cheering each other on :)

morning lucy, well done at keeping things going well i was gone. u make a great boss, not as good as me though obviously :p haha x

Ok crazy symptoms spotters - help me out here!!

I woke up today and almost immediately had very bad nausea and low back pain - this never happens to be other than the morning I get AF - that yucky queasy/nausea feeling along with low back pain - It felt almost like AF was here! And she is a week away! If I didnt have the low back pain to go along with it I may pass the nausea off as anything else.. but its causing me to get my hopes up just a little..

What do you think about this? I am only 6DPO - is it far too early to feel anything like this?

I had to lie back down after breakfast and was a half hour late to work because of it... it is still here but better than earlier for sure...

Thoughts?

marryanne of course i could never be as great a boss as you but i try lol

well they say implantatation occurs betwwen 6-10 dpo and then it takes a few days for the hormones to build up enough in ur system to cause symptoms although some women implant early so who knows? dont worry nothing sounds too odd or strange here, if u listen to us we have all been having symptoms from like 2dpo. all in our heads of course but hey we have had fun lol x

well they say implantatation occurs betwwen 6-10 dpo and then it takes a few days for the hormones to build up enough in ur system to cause symptoms although some women implant early so who knows? dont worry nothing sounds too odd or strange here, if u listen to us we have all been having symptoms from like 2dpo. all in our heads of course but hey we have had fun lol x

I wonder if its possible for implantation itself to cause that feeling though....

i am good i guess another test and another BFN i think that it is time for me to come to the reality that this is not going to happen this month and tbh am ok with that i am looking at the bright side of things and the big one for me is that i get to get back on my new program and keep losing the weight so that helps keep my head up

how about you how are you doing?

petzy anything is possible

Still no AF for me... This wait is getting intense!

lucy please dont count urself out yet hun. just give it a few more days k. u never know what may happen. and ooooooh how exciting amg!

maryanne am not completely counting myself out but am trying not to set my self up for a horrible let down, the last time that i got my hopes up i went into a bit of a depression and put on more weight that i ever had i was doing so good on the diet program and was off it for more than a week and (although it might sound vain on my part) i don't want to lose all my efforts on something that might not happen but believe me i know that am still in the running until the witch shows am just planning ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->