Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

AMG how many dpo are you? I am guessing that I am about 16... either I am WAY off, or I have a BFP in my future. So far just BFNs though, and AF still isn't here. This has happened to be in the past when going off BC though, AF has been a week late. I am not getting ahead of myself until it has been a week+ late.

AMG I am so happy for you. FX that bean sticks.

Lets make this 5BFP's

Lets all join together and go all:grr: on the nasty :witch:

aww lucy, well that is a sensible way to think. ive still got my fingers crossed for ya.
cant wait to see if my levels have risin friday. then i can officially class myself as having a bfp! please all keep ur fingers crossed for me.

aww lucy, well that is a sensible way to think. ive still got my fingers crossed for ya.
cant wait to see if my levels have risin friday. then i can officially class myself as having a bfp! please all keep ur fingers crossed for me.

FX

Maryanne I will def keep everything crossed for you for friday hun ok so FXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well tom is my drs apt so am getting another frer out LOL and then am going to ask for some blood work at the apt to make sure and then see what the dr wants to do
i know that we are going to be talking alot about my sugar levels can you believe they never called me back to tell me what they were i should call and ask so am prepared tom when i go lol

According to my calendar I am 16 DPO so I'm either preggo or my calendar is off. The longest cycle I have ever had is 34 days... today is day 32. Last year when I was preggo I waited until the 35th day to test... crazy because it was on Nov. 30th... same as day 35 is this year...CRAZY! My nipps are VERY itchy since last night and I am all of a sudden really congested - that might just be allergies though. Anyone test this morning?! I got another bfn but I'm not losing hope!

no dont lose hope. ur baby could just be shy and not ready to say hello yet :)

amg FX for you too hun

maryanne am not fond of drs either but i liked her she is the only one that heard me about trying clomid (only two cycles) but way better than what i was getting from my other dr and she was preg (how she didn't get my desire for a baby is beyond me) she didn't want me on this program that am on though and ordered bq to check my sugars bc she didn't believe that i was actually of my meds bc i was eating better so we shall see what happens tom

I do feel like doctors just try to get you in and out of there, and do not really listen! UGH, good luck to you both!!

Amg, we are both "16" dpo! Hopefully we will both have BFPs soon. Like Maryanne said, don't lose hope. I haven't yet, but I am not getting excited yet either. Itchy boobs sounds like a good sign! I have been crampy on and off for a week, but still nothing yet. I keep thinking it is AF coming then it isn't.

make sure u tell her whats what lucy! lol. its such a shame they wont give u a longer course of clomid.

thats how i have felt in all my pregnancies. like AF is gonna arrive any minute. it lasts for the first few weeks. just all stay positive cause ur symptoms are sounding great. sure we are gonna get a few more bfp's!!

@SddnlyBbyCrzy - Me too! I keep feeling really crampy and then nothing happens. Now I'm itchy... I don't want to get ahead of myself and be over hopeful but this itchiness is nothing like I have ever experienced before. When are you testing??

maryanne that is one of the reasons we are going to take a break and allow me to lose more weight i lost 15 in three and a half weeks but then i stopped exercising and eating a lot of pumpkim pie LOL but today is a new beginning am back on my routine and gonna do my workout

we are hoping that with me getting to a healthy weight it could do the trick for me i have read a lot about women with pcos that lose weight and they are able to conceive so am aiming and hoping that it works that way for me

Amg, I am trying to wait until Friday, but I don't know if I can! I last tested on Sunday and it was BFN. The longest I have ever been is a week late before AF arrived, so I wanted to just give it a chance in case it was one of those months. I've taken too many tests already!

@SddnlyBbyCrzy - Yes, me too. I tested Monday and today...Now I must wait till Friday! haha. We can do it together! :) Is this your first?

Sounds great, it is just a few days, we can do it! It is my first! Your's as well?

FX for no AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->