Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

yep the same it doesn't hurt but it's just a weird feelign and i noticed an other this morning my nips are erect for some odd reason LOL and for sure the bbs are bigger

hello, i dont no if anyone can help or if im writing this on the right thread but i stopped my pill sept 26th had withdrawal bleed on 29th -3rd oct had a week for brown discharge 31st oct for a week then 14th nov had watery cm tested yesterday neg. having pains in my tummy occasionally twinges on each side, headaches, feel bloated mostly all the time me and other half lots of bd, dont no whats going on.

dam my boobs never get bigger. wish they would lol.
and hun, thats probaly just ur body adjusting to coming off bc, but who knows. could be symtoms.

hayley if you got watery cm on the 14 you might have been ovulating and these are crazy symtoms in the 2ww you might only be 5 or 6 dpo so it's to early to get a pos preg test wait a few more days and test again or your body is getting ready to o

dam my boobs never get bigger. wish they would lol.
and hun, thats probaly just ur body adjusting to coming off bc, but who knows. could be symtoms.

i think that that is one of the first thigns that i notice LOL and also bc i had some bras that dh bought me awhile back that i didn't fit into well last week i tried one on since i lost some weight and they fit and then yest put one on and it was snug so i got my measuring tape out and yep they grew lol hope that they stay that way LOL and the cramping in the middle is really noticable today fx fx

thanks its nice to talk to someone about it my other half doesnt quite understand how crazy its been driving me, forgot to say have had really vivid dreams woke up thinking they actually happened a couple of times.

hayley i think that you might be o'g i had some vivid dreams right before o so fx for you

i just got this wif of garlic yuck funny thing there is no one in the office but me and am not eating garlic but what i do want is some chips and hot sauce and some chocolate brownie sounds really good

ur on the right thread here to gossip about symptoms. we are all a load of syptom obsessed nutters lol. men never understand what its like. arghhhhh i feel awful.

i want peperammis. i dont know why. but i really want some. been really craving them the last two days.

sorry i really useless with the short names for things lol what is o'g? but i do hope it happens i no not been trying long but the waiting is driving me round the bend, cant wait to no either way tbh x

thats how i feel at the mo. if im not i just want to know. id love a xmas BFP!

oh duhhh lol, yes bfp would be an amazing xmas pressie, though its our anniversry at the end of the month that would be nice suprise too :)

they are yucky strips of proccesed meat. a bit like jerky. ive never eaten one in my life, but now ivee eaten 66 today. might explain why i feel sick lol.
and oh that would make a lovely anniversary suprise :)

thats a lot to eat in one day lol, iv been off food really nothing really tastes good except pringles and mince pies lol

im just starving today. its really not like me at all. been nibbling practically all day long. really am gonna need those control knickers after this tww haha

no this would be our 1st which also doesn't help as iv got nothing to compare to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->