Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

yea it is tricky. least ive had a few pregnancies to compare too. although all of mine have been very different. plus i have my little boy constantly nagging me about when hes gonna have a brother or a sister. kids dont understand that it isnt that simple lol

i want some donuts and pringles sound good too i don't like jerky so am good with that lol but am hungry to the bad thing is am on a diet and can't eat just anything i have been of my diabetes meds for over 3 weeks and i dont want to get back on them unless i get a bfp then i might have too but if not all my hard work is going to go down the drain so am holding off for now might run and get the chips though just to hold me off awhile

i suppose its all part of the fun the not knowing and waiting, how old is your little boy?

hes 7. a right little monkey. think bart simpson but not yellow lol

tell me about it. zacks like a teenager with the way he has been acting lately. still its all part of the fun. cant wait till i can tell him hes having a little bro or sis :)

aww i bet he will so excited and he will be able to be a bit more involved at that age aswell

yea maybe its a good thing its taken this long. maybe the time is right now. still its been a long 6 years lol.

only since i can off my pill in september so hardly any time really, frustrating though not knowing whatis going on not sure when to test again, lot of baby dust coming you way when will you be testing this month

december 1st. me and a few of the other ladies are all testing the 1st. nice too have a bit of support. how about u?

well if i was still on my pill i would be due this sat coming but as its all gone out the window completely im not sure tbh

AF due tomorrow...had some brown spotting early this morning, but nothing since. Very unusual for me...could this be a good sign?

who knows. just sit tight. if she doesnt show ur defo in with a chance :) and id test saturday anyway hun, no harm in it.

think i will, will either be good or bad, docs dont want to no untill iv been off pil for 6 months which isnt help full

so just ate my rabbit food and feel tons better LOL

thats good lucy. i just ate another peperammi lol. really have no energy today to do anything. just feel pretty 'meh'

last night i felt the same way i always exercise for a least 2 hours last night i barely managed 1 hour and i was pushing myself my hubby wants me to stop until we find out if am preg or not but i don't know i want to continue to exercise

i set my alarm this morning to wake up an hour earlier and nope that did not happen i just want to sleep i wonder if clomid will do that ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->