Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

well thats sounds a great plan lucy. i hope it will work for u! ive read some women say losing weight helps with pcos so hopefully that should do the trick for u :)

Yes, we can make it to Friday with no AF!! haha.. My second pregnancy (if bfp) but we lost our first at 17 weeks.. :(

but i still want to be a crazy symptom spotter lol i think that we are going to do the ntnp method although my hubby is leaning more towards using something to prevent but i am not sure am ready to go to that yet

its gotta suit both of u hun hasnt it. just have a speak to him and tell him how u feel. maybe the ntnp method might work. ive read alot of ladies who started doing that and once the pressure was off they got their bfp right away. i hope my little bean sticks but if the worst happens then we will be taking a break. these last 6 years have just been so much that it would be good to give my head a break

I'm sorry that is tough, FX this is it for us! I keep feeling like I can't tell if I am nauseous or hungry!

It's ok! We are ok now...I'm just happy to be TTC again!!! Yes, I agree. I feel hungry but then I think about eating and I feel like 'yuck'! This congestion is also killing me today...I keep sneezing and my nose is all stuffy. Is that a symptom??

yep it sure is. with all my pregnancies i have always felt i was developing a cold before getting my bfp. with my angel daughter it stayed right up till i lost her at 21 weeks. apparently some women have it the whole pregnancy.

Aww...I'm sorry for you loss. I know the feeling! Well then just another thing to add to my list of pluses right now...however annoying this congestion is..I'll take it if means BFP!

u go girl. i always take it as a really good sign. its the one thing thats always swings it for me :)

This most definitely did not happen last year but neither did itchy nipps... and I don't remember feeling like AF was about to arrive at any second and let me tell you I feel really crampy right now... but then it goes and comes. Every time I go potty I get so nervous! LOL. This congestion is also giving me a headache.

ive read alot of ladies mention itchy nipples as a symtom before they get their bfp. can honestly say ive never had that. i feel left out lol.

Haha I feel the same way, I don't want to go pee and be disappointed! My cramps are also coming and going. For now I am embracing every ache, pain, and feeling.

I have seen that too, my nipples are not itchy either... :sad2: They did hurt for a solid week after O, but not any more.

If I could send you some of my itchiness I totally would!! :)

thanks, what a kind offer :p haha. nice to see some new crazy ladies on the thread :)

Im 16 weeks pregnant and every time i eat chicken or honey nut cheerios i get sick. Could this be the baby being picky?? Im a first time mom

Im okay. Got another bfn yesterday at the clinic :(. They wont do a blood test. So im counting myself out as im now 14 days late. I guess if I don't start next next month I will find a doctor.

How are you today?

aww im sorry hun. perhaps if u find a dcotor they can figure out whats going on for u :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->