Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

hi classof14. not sure this is the best place for ur question as its a forum for ladies ttc so alot of ladies here havent had a pregnancy. but no the baby isnt being picky, thats just morning sickness, well they call it that but it can happen anytime. just avoid the foods that make u ill. ginger helps. nibble on small pieces of freshly chopped, or ginger biscuits :)

Hi girls :) hope everyone is doing well. I've been busy with work the last 2 days. It's snowing outside and looks like a winter wonderland. I see some more symptoms have come up. No itchy boobies just heavy painful ones. I've been irritable since yesterday and I started having AF like cramps today. I afraid to go to the bathroom as well. No AF yet. Had a bit of a drop in my temp yesterday but it went up a bit today. I really really want a BFP and I pray we all get one soon.

Thanks Maryanne. I am greatful to everyone on here and happy i found this site. Makes me get through a difficult time that the OH just doesn't understand. I hope that your little bean sticks :)

thats the good thing about this site, lots of ladies in the same position. ive been lucky to have a great bunch of ladies on this thread. hope u will all stick around and keep us posted on when u all get ur bfp's :)

Awwww thanks AMG, that is so sweet! If any more symptoms pop up I'll send them your way!

oh god. might have to change the name of the thread so u cant find it haha

I just ate my lunch (grilled chicken) about 15 minutes ago and I am super nauseous right now...holy cow! :) Never thought I'd be so happy to feel this sick. LOL

I was in class a bit ago and the girl next to me opened her coffee mug. I felt like I got slapped in the face with the smell of green tea. I don't know if I am actually smelling things stronger, or if I am noticing smells more because I am looking for them to be stronger... :wacko:

Oh the joys of the tww. The is it real or in my head situation. Ive had Alot of those lol

I'm so annoyed that my nausea and other symptoms were just a load of rubbish as AF started today. I THREW up a Chinese takeaway, gee what a waste lol

Im sorry chimmi. Ive had months where i swear Ive had symptoms too and got bfn's. Wonder if we just want it so much our brain convinces us we have symptoms?

Yes deffo. I'm under a lot of stress from work atm and keep having panic attacks and palpitations In the night, and I get so anxious about going to bed I get myself worked up. So annoying. Probably not a good start for TTC when stressed out either is it

HA! I am definitely smelling things stronger than ever! I can smell someone coming down the hall at work with something and my cube-mates think I'm crazy! :)

No stress doesn't help hun. My son is autistic and he suffers with panic attacks. No how scary they are. Have u tried anything to help stop them?

Well I suffer from migraines too and the doc has put me on beta blockers about 3 months ago, which are for anxiety and stress. But only the last few weeks I've been having palpitations every night. Was going to go back to the doc, everyone keeps telling me to.

I would hun. U may find when all this stops that u will get ur bfp right away :)

Yeah I'm not happy about being on beta blockers anyway at my age. Don't like the thought of them, they slow down the heart beat. My stress will be over in a few weeks anyway got a new dentist starting in Jan so I can't wait. Would it be good idea to go to doc about my beta blockers/panic attacks and say I'm TTC ?

Defiantly hun. U want to make sure that they wouldn't be effecting ur fertility in anyway and also if u did fall pregnant would they effect the baby in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->