Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Yeah I read the leaflet and it said something about IF you are pregnant to see your doc. Will make an appt this week see if I can start coming off them x

He may just alter ur med to something that's a little safer to take hun. But its defo worth a mention to the doc just in case.

Yeah I will do, thanks. My sister is a pharmacy tech and she said she doesnt like the sound of my side affects and to see the doc. She doesn't know I'm TTC

Yeah probably. The tablets make me freezing cold and exhausted which is horrible. Haven't felt right since I've been on them. Haven't exercised since I started them coz I'm so tired all the time which is crap, so now I've put on weight. Boo lol

Dont. Ive eaten so much junk this tww that i must have put on weight. Ive hidden the scales so i Cant check Haha

Omg. I was on slimming world when this whole ttc thing started. Lost 8.5 pounds and then had my tww. And I swear I'm back to the start. Makes me sad. Just can't stop!

AMG, I am struggling with this waiting to test till Friday thing already! Good thing I am not at home, and out of tests!!

We all do it. I spend the first two weeks of my cycle eating nothing but salad to try lose the tww weight lol.

Hahaha! Me too! It's so difficult to not think about it!

Not having AF should just be a good enough sign, but it just isn't!! I WANT TO KNOW! This is so distracting...

Girlies can we try stick to one convo at a time. Makes reading the thread confusing for new people. Also here we all try to talk together rather than having separate convos. It comes across as rude.

YES! I have a heater under my desk because the building is cold, and I keep having to turn it off because I am getting overheated... which I might add never happens to me. I am always cold!

Im the opposite. Im bloody freezing. Got the heating up so high it feels like an oven. So funny cause countdown to pregnancy lists both chills and hot flushes as symptoms. Starting to think everything is a possible symptom.

Sorry Chimmi :hugs: I also suffer from chronic migraines so I can relate about the side effects of those meds. Unfortunately nothing has worked for me so know I dont take anything

I think you are right. There were days that I would google ______ (fill in the blank with symptom) ttc ___ (#)dpo and no matter how odd, it always came up

Haha mind u it is winter so me being cold isn't probably that odd. See i no Im pregnant but Im still crazy symptom spotting. Something not right there lol

Haha, see it isn't crazy, since you know you are! We should just gauge how we feel compared to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->