Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Hi ladies! I find myself popping between the TTC forums and the TWW forums since I'm in both boats right now, it's our first month TTC and I'm 4DPO and not testing until Dec 8. I'm already driving myself nuts about the TWW! I want to read up on everything possibly about being pregnant and research baby names and all kinds of stuff, and I have to keep telling myself to slow down because if I get my BFP I'll have nine months to occupy myself with all those exciting things! Any ideas on how to stay sane during the next week and a half?

Yes MissJamie, stay in this group! HAHA... we are all crazy and it will keep your mind occupied! :)

ooooh chimmy i want one lol. and welcome to the madness! not sure we can keep u sane lol x

I have to agree, and I am from Northern New York (state not city)... ice cream and soda just do not mix! It gets all fizzy and creamy and I'm just not a fan! But yes they are the same thing. Root Beer Float is just specifically root beer and vanilla ice cream.

Me and my boyf have chosen a name (boys and girls) AND bought a penguin outfit for a newborn baby ( yes we are crazy). Picked the colour scheme for the nursery ttoo... And haven't got a BFP lol. Here's to TTC month number 2!

ive a whole wardrobe of newborn clothes and cute baby outfits, cant get much crazier than that haha. good job tho, if my little bean sticks we are quite well prepared lol

Aw glad its not just us then! Boyf bought it last week coz he couldn't resist. I had been aww'ing at it the week before. Better to have some stuff though if you are planning on having one. Buy it bit by bit lol.

that was our plan. for such little things they dont half cost alot. oh and poop alot. u ladies have it all to come lol

got sent to the epu to have my hcg levels tested. they are 13 so higher than friday when they were below 5. so i am pregnant although the doc says that the levels are way too low so not to get my hopes up as it will probaly end up being a chemical. on top of that my blood pressure is extremely high which isnt a good sign. i have had this before and lost the baby at 6 weeks so please just keep ur fingers crossed for me.

Fingers crossed MaryAnne. Hope baby bean sticks and all goes well for you.

Yeah i suppose Its not such a crazy idea if you have actually decided to ttc! Very sensible actually :) aren't we clever! Haha, hows you getting on Maryanne?

thanks for that smarties :)
yea im good chimmi, just keeping busy. be sooooo glad to get friday over then i can finally announce weather my little bean is gonna stick around or not. just ordered a chinese so that has cheered me up lol

not really feeling like AF is coming soon. Have lower back pain, slight gas now, slight nausea...don't really feel like eating to much, disturbed sleep...only slept about 4 hours and body said it was enough. Too bad I have to work a 12 hour shift in a few hours.

Did not take my prenatal before bed since i read that it can disturb your sleep...hmmm.

Feeling a twinge in my left side.

increased smell

FX

just realised i havent changed the title to announce my own pregnancy. does anyone think i should or should i wait till after friday? would it be bad luck? x

Evening Ladies! Am I allowed to stick around >.>

So, sore bewbees are definitely a sign of pregnancy! My right nip feels like I'm being carved out with a sharp knife! So painful. =[

course u are. the more the merrier :) ur one of the original crazy girlies.
i agree it is a sign. mine feel like they are on fire tonight. im in agony everytime i move. ladies defo not a crazy symptom but a genuine real one lol

Maryanne, I think it might be a good idea to wait and then when you get a definite sticky bean positive you can put a huge title =D

Bloody pains! I hate them =[

How are you today Maryanne? x

yea im ok. just very achey and starting to feel very sick tonight. im actually quite excited by this as if morning (or evening) sickness is kicking in then it may be a sign my levels are rising. my sis is a nurse and she agreed it was a good sign :) i normally suffer with it terribly so was hoping it would start. how are u today?

Still no af for me. I'm heading to bed bc I am exhausted! (Good sign)! Bed at 7:30pm.. Wow! G'Nite ladies! Fx for everyone testing tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->