Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

OMGOSH! I see that BFP! I see that without even clicking the picture =D YAAAY

I'm alright, cold, tired and sore BB's but that's about it. Poor OH is suffering bad with sympathy pains and nausea. We are apparently sharing the burden. I get days where I'm feeling rough as a badgers arse and he is fine, and vice versa! It was his turn today.

ah i love mens 'sympathy symptoms'. think its just their way of making sure they get a bit of the attention lol

Haha I know =]

Only popped on to say hello tbh, glad I saw your BFP =D! To the title you go! =P

It's bedtime for us now, I'm up with the baby in the morning to take him to stay and play! Thank God for tea! lol

Ninight hun x

thank u :) im still not getting my hopes too high but the line is visible now where as on monday i had to squint to see it so figure my levels must have risen a bit. just have to see what the epu say friday. how are u tonight?

Well fx fx for you. Im ok, at this point just trying to stay as relaxed as possible. So maybe if im not stressing about it I will start. Doing better than I was yesterday so thats a good thing

Thank you. its been a little hard but I will be alright. It helps being able to vent to someone other than oh :)

Its just so odd cause I have always been regular :wacko:

No I don't have a regular doc and the nurse at the clinic didn't really say much. If I don't start next month I will have to save up and find a doc.

So sorry hun. We moan about the nhs here but at least it means u can see a doctor a little more easily. Won't be complaining about it anymore now x

Lol...yeah and I've tried to get state assistance but hubby makes to much. Which is good mostly. I would qualify if I was preggo tho.

Just a difficult position for u to be in hun. Wish there was something i could do.
Right ladies Im heading off to bed. Speak to u all Tomoro x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->