Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Thank you! you have helped just by listening. :hugs:
Good night hope u get lots of rest

Haha green wee. I love it!!!!

Hi!
A few more symptoms for u ladies, insomnia has kicked in, cramps similar to af but different, Gassy both ends & bright yellow wee ( thought i was imagining it lol)
really noisy tummy like growling & gurgling too.
Hope this helps u ladies
X

Maryanne i deffo see that bfp without clicking on the pic!!
Chimmi sorry af showed, gl for a Christmas bfp!

Thanks for the congrats Lucy :)

How's everyone?
U ladies keep this thread going i just had to read thru over 10 pages!! Lol

oh ice cream soda! I love it but its nicer at a coffee shop, i used to have coca cola & vanilla icecream yum!!
Im trying to not have fizzy drinks now as im quite a cola addict usually.
Wondering when my icecream cravings will kick in as both my pg of my boys i had bowls & bowls of it, even went 24hr Asda at like 2am for more!

I've decided to announce im preg in the new yr, gonna send out happy new yr cards to my mum & close family with the news & when they know will announce on fb too.

Sorry im going on!
Got a stinking cold atm constant sneezed & nose blowing.

I think.my tastebuds have kicked in, was eating fruit yogurt & when it reached the back of my throat it went sour :/ Yuk! So deffo off that for now

catch up again later xxx

Oh the joys of pregnancy ey lol. U ladies have it all to look forward to :)

Sitting at work wondering if there is life in my stomach. Wishing and hoping. Feel different but thinking I am not. Trying to stay positive and too afraid to test.

I know Maryanne and it just the start! Im going to make a doc appointment today to make it official x

I can't see a doc til 21st December as they're all booked up. Bit of a bummer but mw don't usually wanna see u til around 8wks.
Im ok just constantly blowing my nose, i think I've put rudolf out of the job with my red nose lol

v v noisy tummy & really hungry atm

how r u today? X

Sick as a pig today. Never been so happy to be sick tho. Another good test too so feeling pretty confident that all is ok tho Friday will tell all x

Congrats Ladies! Glad things are looking up Maryanne. As for me, I am out :nope: AF came last night. Reaaaaaally makes me think that I have gone insane the last two weeks.

Congrats Ladies! Glad things are looking up Maryanne. As for me, I am out :nope: AF came last night. Reaaaaaally makes me think that I have gone insane the last two weeks.

:hugs::hugs2:<3 Hugs to you. Get your self ready for a brand new month. To bad we ccouldn't keep the nasty :witch: from visiting you.

Aww Im so sorry hun. Honestly ur not crazy. We have all been in the same position. U just want it badly and the mind can play cruel tricks x

OH NO!! I'm sorry! You'll get a little bean next time!

Afternoon Ladies! Nausea SUCKS. Hate it. What a stupid pregnancy symptom! Serves no damn purpose. Gosh, I get angry when I feel sick.

Got my first MW appt on 27th of December =D

Aww that's fab. Im waiting till i get the all clear Friday then i will be doing the same. Will get my 6 week scan before xmas to so Im Soooo excited. Just hope levels are up Friday.
And ur right pregnancy sickness serves no purpose. Does anyone know why u get it?

I think something about the hormones causes morning sickness. Until today my nausea started at 1:30 or so, today it has been since I got up (about 2 hours ago).

Mines been pretty constant to but Im so happyto have symptoms that i dont care lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->