Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Thank god i dont have that yet. I get so big quickly that Im making the most of still fitting into normal jeans lol x

Congrats on the BFP's ladies and I hope your results are perfect on Friday Maryanne.

Sorry for those with AF, as for me not feeling hopeful but only time will tell xxx

Nothing since the day of crying lol grrr I'm hoping its a good sign as never have any symptoms with DS xxx

Congrats Maryanne!!! I hope Friday goes ok for you hun....I'm am sure it will xxx

Well I did use an IC and nothing. Have a few left so will use those up and if I can't resist I will get a FRER for Sat and Sun!! Due Mon/Tue eeekk xxxx

Thanks, so happy you got yours though. Thats karma for cheering me up the other night xxx

Thank u hun :) just praying little bean sticks around now. U will get ur bfp soon. Im sure of it. Be great to get another bfp here x

Still no AF for me! I might run home on my lunch break to take another test though I am trying hard to wait till tomorrow morning! What should I do?!

Well last week i got all my faint lines with afternoon urine. Bfn's with fmu. Give it a try :)

Oh really?! I've always read and heard that morning urine is the best! I'm totally heading home then to test! I am going to pick up a new test too because the ones used on Monday and Tuesday mornings were old...from last year! So maybe my bfn was b/c of the old test! I'm excited now! Yay!

Ive always read fmu was best. But since i am a poas addict and was testing afternoons as well i noticed all my lines were appearing then. My lines are still better with afternoon urine now. Fingers crossed for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->