Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

lol yummy rabbit food, pringles and mince pie for me was yum yum

LOL it was actually filling it was steamed carrots and broccoli, some cooked quinoa, steamed and mashed califlower ( to imitate mashed potatoes) with some cheddar cheese on top and grilled chicken it was delish and now am waiting a while to have my fiber one brownie :happydance:

exercise is good in pregnancy, just not too much. it makes for a quick labour. i never stopped going to the gym and mine was 1hr 30 mins. and that was with complications lol

Hey ladies! New to this thread. I'm due on sometime this week, but according to previous cycles should have been today.
No AF so far!!

I am having some symptoms! Heartburn - I NEVER get heartburn! I'm gassy, which is really unlike me because I frown even when hubs gets gassy.
I have been feeling sick since last Thursday, I suffered really bad Hyperemesis Gravidarum with the last pregnancy so I am expecting that this time.
I have a headache! Grr, I don't want to take painkillers either because I might be pregnant.
I'm really bloody grumpy! I have an obsession with POAS... Just bloody wish either I get my positive or the :witch: arrives!
Am totally noticing my boobs which is irritating me because I have one that is significantly bigger than the other already >.<

I am so tired it is unreal! Had a 3 hour nap today while OH looked after DS... Very unlike me, especially with a 16 month old to run around after.

The only time in my life I ever had a nosebleed was when I was pregnant with my DS. I had one this morning ^_^

Going berserk here!

ah signs look good hun. make sure u keep us updated. everyone loves to hear about a bfp :) x

hayley it's not the tasties things in the world but it keeps my sugars pretty normal and with the exercise i am losing the weight so i call it rabbit food bc my hubby will sit and have pizza or hamburger in front of me and i sit there with my veggies or salad and it makes me proud

my exercise is dancing to fast paced music and then doing some tummy crunches although that has gone out the window hubs would kill me if he saw me doing that but the dancing he tolorates as long as am not ovr doing it but i guess i need to wait and see lol

RTR those sound like pretty good symptoms and a possible BFP have you tested at all? fx for you hun

wonder how many bfp's we will get on this thread. anyone just got a good feeling about this month?

meeeee but that's the crazy part of me LOL

my rational side says "keep slacking and you are going to be sorry when you get that BFN" but i want to slap that side lol

I have been testing a LOT! I use the dipsticks off Ebay just because I'm a POAS addict through and through. My last period was 3 weeks late and I went through about 30 of them just in that time!

I have 2 left and what appears to be a really faint positive on the last one I took but that might just be an evap line *Shrugs*

We'll see =]

ive got that good feeling too. trying not to over read things as i swore id get my bfp in august and was so disapointed but im just so sure this month.

they are well known for evap lines hun. my best mate even had some dye get stuck in an indentation on one once which made it look like a bfp. told her husband, they were thrilled. she then went and bought a digital which came back negative and then her af arrived next day. they were gutted. be careful with those tests.

maryanne am with you on the good feeling too but like you am scared that am reading to much into everything and am going to be disappointed when nothing happens, but i know that i have to have hope and good crazy friends like you ladies to feed our addictions LOL

RTR last night i had a mini panic attack i only have 6 cheapies and 3 frer that am saving for next week wed i have an apt wed. so i want to test that morning so i can get blood drawn right away, but i told hubby that i needed more test and he said i only needed one ? he doesn't know how crazy I am so i am going to be using my opks (got plenty of those ) until i can properly test which for me is 8 or 10dpo

are u testing already! im struggling to hold out without testing now

no i only do an occasional opk just to satisfy my addiction but no actual preg test yet am nuts but not that nuts LOL am only 4dpo i think lol

This is my first month TTC, and first month off the pill. I read earlier that one of you said you can notice "symptoms" more when you are first trying, and boy am I ever! I didn't get AF when I was on the pill so it has been a while. If I have a normal cycle, which I doubt, I'd be about 10 dpo. I felt some pains on my right side around when I should have O'd so maybe it is right... I didn't think to track as when I started this I thought I'd go for more of a DTDP approach, but ever since we decided I've been absolutely obsessed. It's an issue. My nipples have been sore, like don't even think about touching them sore for days, I've felt all sorts of cramping but not quite AF cramping, and today I felt really dizzy/nauseous for a while... but at the same time it is probably all in my head! This is torture!! I can't seem to get anything done, just keep reading on here, ugh!

haha i did a test sunday so i could of only have been like 2dpo then but possibly as many as 6dpo. i knew what it would say but it got it out of my system.

dont worry hun, we have all been there. when u first start ttc its a scary time. u just need to get used to whats normal with ur body and whats not. when ur not ttc u dont notice anything then when u are u notice every little, twinge, cramp, pull etc.

maryanne we sometimes let the nutty part of us get to us LOL i probably would test if in the back of my mind i din't have a little voice telling me that's one less test to try next week so i use the opks LOL not much better but i don't feel guilty wasting those

sddly- have you tested yet?

comon girlies we need a bfp on this thread to make it a lucky one. somone hurry up and test lol

I'm about 14dpo right now, so expecting a result any day lol

The test that I think is an evap line doesn't have an indents on it, actually it's in pretty good nick, but the line was SOOOO feint that it appeared at about 5mins and just disappeared again within 2 hours...

Will take another with FMU tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->