Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

This is our third month after hsg. Feeling sick today. Tummy ache. Sleep has been rough the last few days with waking up every couple of hours to wee.. also vivid dreams. The dreams have been annoying because if I get poked in my dream I wake up and feel as if I was really poked. It was really disorienting. As far as my eating habits....I either eat a lot or feel off and have to force myself to eat. Gassiness has started.

Dr office urine test came back negative which is a big let down, but had blood drawn for qualitative and quantitative and she will call when results are in. They seemed optimistic about some of my symptoms but I had been banking on a positive urine. Still feel pg so either I am nuts or in pregnant and honestly it could go either way. A little down right now but mostly because of this mild migraine I have had since waking up.

Oh, and apparently I have lost six pounds in the last month but my clothes don't fit...anhbody else experiencing this?

I am worried. I have a slight bump on right side of lower abdomen. I know if I am pregnant then it is way to early to show. I am thinking cyst or fibroid??? Any insight. Can either of those cause increased breast size?

I am worried. I have a slight bump on right side of lower abdomen. I know if I am pregnant then it is way to early to show. I am thinking cyst or fibroid??? Any insight. Can either of those cause increased breast size?

could it be a reaction to the femura shot?

So today I feel so hungry I could eat a horse. I felt like i was going to be sick for about an hour earlier but after I finally burped I felt a little better. Crazy constipation and had a headache this morning. I keep feeling like I am wetting my pants. I am wearing a liner becasue lucky me, i have slight urine leakage but when i got to check it feels dry and there is no CM on it. I have had a surprising lack of CM lately or is that what I am feeling when I feel like i am peeing? oh, too many questions, but I am so certain I will get my BFP this time; I just don't want to test too early. Does anybody know how soon a pg will show up in a blood test?

Omg i know what you mean I cant stop eating! Im not a big eater but now im like searching thru my cupboards/fridge searching for munchies! Normally i crave sweets like HARDCORE about a week before af but so far i haven't....nor have i gotten my typical pre-af pimple......hmmmm

I think you should call your doc to be safe. Prayers for you!

First test says not pregnant. I know I know could be too early but still feeling a little sad. Using the clear blue digital test which I read today has a hx of false positive anyways. Sigh. Will take a few deep breaths and get my hopes back up and retest closer to missed af date.

Anticipating i just saw the update on your drs apt. Just remember you're not out yet!! Babybemine how many dpo are you? It's probably too early but we all know how much it sucks seeing bfns!!

Anticipating i just saw the update on your drs apt. Just remember you're not out yet!! Babybemine how many dpo are you? It's probably too early but we all know how much it sucks seeing bfns!!

I atll feel very preggers I just wonder now when she will start letting everyone else know. Lots o nausea last night and I am gaaay already this morning but haven't eaten yet it maybe that's hunger pains which is nuts because I never hwy them like this...oops it was gas pardon me.:blush:

Olay might mot be a symptom but I feel like my turtle beck is hey constrictive on my neck today and I wear them all the time. Anyone else feel like their neck is swollen?ay I am coming down with something. Or maybe its my little Rose. :shrug:

Babybemine def early, dont give up! Another bfn for me today...dont know why i insist on torturing myself.....lol anticipating thats an odd symptom!

I was assisting someone who came into my office at work and they smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. I had to shorten my time with them because if I didn't i would have thrown up. I went to the bathroom and started dry heaving. the only other time this bothered me was when i was pregnant. it was how my brother found out. i also got more sharp twinges but this time near my left ovary. i am not possibly ovulating again so what could it mean?

Hopefully it means something good! :winkwink: This morning I walked past the trash can and could probably tell you each and every thing that was in it. AWFUL. Then DH says "um theres only a little bit of trash in there, I just took it out" wth?:wacko:

Took my bra off tonight and my breasts feel so heavy and when I lifted them the were hot and they hurt like the dickens. Also they had many more veins.

Got the premenstral cranky and arguing with dh....most symptoms have subsided. Ate almost a full package of turtle chex mix followed down with a glass of chocolate milk. Definately not as hungry though. Still a bit gassy. Worked out the other day...feel good about that. Peeing a little less frequently. Watery cm. Still sleeping crappy with lots of dreaming. Woke up yesterday after 2.5 hours sleep my body felt like it had slept all day. 11 dpo. 4 days until missed AF just took a test and it was a bfn with a cb digital. Hopes down but will retest again day after missed AF.

Sat down to watch television and Daylight was on. I told my OH i didn't think i could handle watching that today and started crying just at the thought of all those scared and hurt people trade in the tunnel. WOW! I never do that. Still feeling very positive.

Got the premenstral cranky and arguing with dh....most symptoms have subsided. Ate almost a full package of turtle chex mix followed down with a glass of chocolate milk. Definately not as hungry though. Still a bit gassy. Worked out the other day...feel good about that. Peeing a little less frequently. Watery cm. Still sleeping crappy with lots of dreaming. Woke up yesterday after 2.5 hours sleep my body felt like it had slept all day. 11 dpo. 4 days until missed AF just took a test and it was a bfn with a cb digital. Hopes down but will retest again day after missed AF.

not over till its I've. I too am For days from AF being due. Blood results should come in today and if it's net I will test again Wednesday morning. One thing I have always had is willpower but even that has waivered lately. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->