Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Today add in feeling hungry with stomach ache and then getting food but realizing. I am not hungry. Also ewwww....increased cm.

Finally told my fiance I think I'm pregnant. He is supportive...a little nervous as he would be a first time dad but supportive. At least I don't have to go through this alone and if it's a BFN I won't feel so alone. We are NPNT but I wanted it to be a surprise and it finally got to me after four weeks of suspecting, that 'feeling' of being pregnant, thinking 'im having a girl' all the time, vivid dreams, and tons of symptoms o couldn't keep on without telling him. I'm calling my dr tomorrow to go in for a pt and a blood test as one hpt said BFN but that was two weeks ago and the symptoms won't go away. Good luck to you all and loads of :dust:

so pleased you are not alone in this and i wish you all the best with your blood test cant wait to hear now :hugs:

i have no more of the sharp lightning type pains anymore thank god they were quite sharp, i have a definite increase in cm and getting up feeling very wet for the last few mornings -sorry TMI , the hungry thing i get more in the evening and craving carbs, all through the night last night my boobs gave me hell turning over but when i got up first thing they were fine no ache or pains but now after being up for a while the aches are back :cry: and the nipples are now sore if i brush them past anything ie getting dressed or leaning on something OUCH !!! , i only have very very mild type cramping low down and tops of legs but nothing i could say - 'Oh the Cramping ', , and thats it really , 1 more day til my period is due but not sure if i can use that day because i had a 13 day ovulation straight through thats my problem with this cycle i dont know what to go by

Oh & I forgot to mention, I have had a sore throat for a wk now & I am getting heartburn atleast once every 2nd day which isnt usual for me.

X

i wish you all the best , the only advice i could give you is what you are going to do and thats to get bloods done its the only sure way of knowing whats happening hun Good Luck and please let us know :hugs:

Slight tender breasts and definately bigger ones. Still eating a lot and thirsty. But way to early. Would symptoms come sooner if there are twins?

Hi hun i dont know if they come sooner than a singleton but i have read that they are more pronounced if that helps,and by the way everything else sounds fantastic,
I've been told i'm in the bracket of a higher chance of twins or multiples as i'm 46 and my mum has sisters that are twins and the prospect scares me but excites me at the same time as my new partner has no kids and i would love more, we have been trying for nearly 6 years and this is the closet we have gotten to one or more actually holding in there ,(if we are that is ), i have had too many emmc to carry on after this cycle, as i think my cycles are going wrong i have just had a 13 day straight Ovulation this cycle so im really hoping that ive caught at least one of them.

Slight tender breasts and definately bigger ones. Still eating a lot and thirsty. But way to early. Would symptoms come sooner if there are twins?

Hi hun i dont know if they come sooner than a singleton but i have read that they are more pronounced if that helps,and by the way everything else sounds fantastic,
I've been told i'm in the bracket of a higher chance of twins or multiples as i'm 46 and my mum has sisters that are twins and the prospect scares me but excites me at the same time as my new partner has no kids and i would love more, we have been trying for nearly 6 years and this is the closet we have gotten to one or more actually holding in there ,(if we are that is ), i have had too many emmc to carry on after this cycle, as i think my cycles are going wrong i have just had a 13 day straight Ovulation this cycle so im really hoping that ive caught at least one of them.

oh I hope you get good news. I am sending you endless :dust:

Fx for all of you waiting to test, I am waiting my AF, is due tomorrow but I dont know if after the miscarriage it comes late, somebody knows?

Feeling achey on right side groin...implantation?????? Also smaller appetite today compared to the piggy I have been the last few days. Also food tasting off.
Dh swears my breasts are bigger.....usually it is right before Af when I ask him and he always says no.

Hi girls! My first time posting. I'm 8dpo and had bad cramping and lower back pain for a few hours early this morning. All yesterday afternoon had a cramp in back of left thigh and and about till now feels like a pulled stomach muscle. Didn't think too much of it until I realized I've had an annoying stuffy nose for a couple days but I'm not sick. I'd love some input :)

Hey ladies I am wondering if any one knows if cramping since ovulation is a positive sign? I have never experienced this before as I usually only have cramping the day af shows. They have been a dull pressure like cramp on and off for 11 days now. Any opinions would be great!:flower: Really hoping for a :bfp: that sticks!
:dust:to everyone!

New here, as of today :hugs:

Been TTC baby number 2 for 6 months now.
Im 8DPO today, so far I have had random (not everyday) tingling/burning sensation in my breast, mostly in the nipple area. A lot of white discharge, went away for a few days after ovulation but came back today, a lot! And on and off cramps, daily, not like AF cramps more like an aching or tingling.

Anyone similar?
Baby dust to all, God bless and Good luck :kiss:

Hey ladies I am wondering if any one knows if cramping since ovulation is a positive sign? I have never experienced this before as I usually only have cramping the day af shows. They have been a dull pressure like cramp on and off for 11 days now. Any opinions would be great!:flower: Really hoping for a :bfp: that sticks!

I have the same thing! Dull cramping on and off for just about 10 days now, or more. I really hope its a good sign :thumbup:

Baby dust to you, Good luck!! :hugs:

Hi! I'm very new to this whole ttc forum thing but thought I'd share some of the symptoms I've had and see if anyone else has had the same (and then got a
BFP)....We are TTC our first and this is month number 2.

I think I'm 10 dpo - i don't temp or use OPK's because I'm very regular and can always tell when I O because of an ABUNDANCE of EWCM!
Since I O'd I have had repeat EWCM kind of every 2nd day, but not really the O EWCM I get, it's kind of thicker and more jelly like (sorry TMI!)...I've never had this before!
I'm due for AF Monday or Tuesday (my cycle varies from 30-31 days) but I don't feel premenstrual at all...normally I start getting PMS symptoms about a week before such as terrible pimples, creamy CM that kind of smells like AF (again sorry TMI) and really sore bbs. Well I have none of that which is making me think that something's different...

I had some cramping but not the same as AF cramps in the lower right side of my pelvis Saturday evening, which would've been 7dpo. They were quite uncomfortable to the point that my DH noticed I was pretty quiet and not talkative - very unlike me! I'm wondering if perhaps this was implantation cramps?
I've also noticed that my bbs feel full (to the point I am spilling out of my bra!), but strangely they aren't sore?! And I get mega sore bbs a week before AF arrives and it lasts until CD2!
Aaaaaanyway! My strangest symptom is that when I squeeze my nipples (I have no idea what possessed me to squeeze them!) a substance not dissimilar to colostrum comes out in small drops! It's clearish and sticky....and no, I don't have any kind of PCOS or infection as I've recently had a pelvic scan which showed nice normal ovaries and I've had some pre-conception bloods done which were good and healthy :)
Today however also feel quite nauseous, so I took the FR HPT this morning and got a BFN......
Has anyone else had these symptoms in very early pregnancy??
I'll post this on a new forum too and see what people think :)

Omoforos ive been having supet vivid dreams too!
Babybemine- idk about femara or how it works but my dr says you cant get a false positive on opk because it only detects lh surge. But maybe the femara may change that?

Fx for all of you waiting to test, I am waiting my AF, is due tomorrow but I dont know if after the miscarriage it comes late, somebody knows?

i wish i could help but in 1989 when i had a very late miscarriage (5 months), i fell pregnant straight after so i had no period in between sorry but i wish you all best too xxx

well im a day late now and have just had cereal for breakfast and suffered diarrhea straight afterwards so im pressuming this has something to do with the early signs as it is not my vits ive been taking them for over 5 years and the milk is fresh so i guess if things are going right ive just gotten myself lactose intolerant apparantly a good sign but uncomfortable lol good luck for all those testing xx

Kayd hopefully it is a very good sign! lots of baby dust to you!

This morning I had a quick bout of nausea which was followed by a headache. BBsa little tender and havent slept well in a good week fingers crossed.

Oh and did I mention for the last three days I have been very gassy!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"