Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

well i feel awful now a bit sick, headachy and a slight bit of very pale brown cm when i wiped and now nothing when i wipe , havent slept well over the past few days and i just feel so run down and constantly feel like af is on her way i just hope she's not coz i've had a hell of a cycle this time with the long long ovulation and now feeling like this its notnice and wish i could find out either way and then i would know what to expect as its been 18 years since i was pregnant last and i have no memory of the early stages

To add onto my post on here yesterday, The past few days I have been having very VIVID dreams, that seem to go on forever lol Ive heard that was a sign, but I really don't remember how my dreams were when I was pregnant with my daughter. Just thought id tell you ladies.

I as well have been very gassy these past few days, and It could just be the weather but I seem to have a little head cold, running nose, throat hurting, congested.. could that be a sign? Any thing similar ladies

I've been gassy too, with loose stools (tmi ewew sorry) but not quite diarrhea. My stomach has been so off since o. Bleck.

I feel the same today! Crampy, tender bbs and loose bm's (was going to apologise too for the TMI but I'm starting to learn that most symptoms we have are a bit graphic to describe so I'm not going to apologise anymore haha!)...not a great sign for me because it's generally how I feel before AF arrives :( also my cm has completely dried up!
How many dpo are you all?

Well I just had some pale brown cm when I wiped and now a little crampy. Hopefully it is a good sign and not :witch: .

Sass you are so right lol at first I felt weird mentioning lbms but now I've realized its just part of the lingo! My cm has been missing too which is weird because im usually pretty wet (now doesn't that sound awkward?!) I think Im 8dpo but im not positive on my o day :/ 10years when is the witch due for you?

Miss Flo is due Monday or Tuesday...hmm I'm not going to get my hopes up though...I'm not feeling overly confident anymore for some reason...will you test again tomorrow Tlk?

my period was due yesterday and i had some brown blood when i wiped and then it went back to normal cm but this morning i had very pale brown cm when i wipe and on the liner im wearing, me thinks af is on her way coz i feel heavy low down and well if it is it is

Well I had some cramping last night with the brownish cm but today no crampind as of yet still a tiny bit of color in cm first thing this morning but gone clear/white. i am really hoping for a :bfp: soon. I did test with a dollar tree cheapie this morning and got a bfn. Any thoughts?

my period was due yesterday and i had some brown blood when i wiped and then it went back to normal cm but this morning i had very pale brown cm when i wipe and on the liner im wearing, me thinks af is on her way coz i feel heavy low down and well if it is it is

Have you tested yet?

Anyone get a metallic taste in their mouth at all? I woke up during the middle of the night with the strongest metallic taste! At first I thought my mouth was bleeding, but I checked and their wasn't one sign of blood at all. Never happened to me before, but I heard its actually a sign.

Also, aside from my parents calling to tell me my father had a dream that I was pregnant, my husband woke up from a dream that I was pregnant as well. Hope this is true, 4 more days till I find out! :dance:

Good luck to all you ladies :hug: Anyone test today?

So today I feel so hungry I could eat a horse. I felt like i was going to be sick for about an hour earlier but after I finally burped I felt a little better. Crazy constipation and had a headache this morning. I keep feeling like I am wetting my pants. I am wearing a liner becasue lucky me, i have slight urine leakage but when i got to check it feels dry and there is no CM on it. I have had a surprising lack of CM lately or is that what I am feeling when I feel like i am peeing? oh, too many questions, but I am so certain I will get my BFP this time; I just don't want to test too early. Does anybody know how soon a pg will show up in a blood test?

I probably will since i have like 30 wondfo tests lol im an addict! Ugh inkdchick i hope af stays away :/

Anticipating that was me a few days ago. I would eat and then less than half hour later I would eat again.

looks like whatever i had going on is more likely to be the menopause making her presence felt i started to bleed really heavy early hours of this morning so im out for good now but i wish all you ladies all the very best and really hope that you all have your long awaited bundles of joy real soon xx BYE

looks like whatever i had going on is more likely to be the menopause making her presence felt i started to bleed really heavy early hours of this morning so im out for good now but i wish all you ladies all the very best and really hope that you all have your long awaited bundles of joy real soon xx BYE

good luck and I'm adding you to my friends list in case you get back here so I can give you even more support. I love this sight (dammit, there I go crying again) and the support of all you lovely ladies. I will either end up in the maternity ward or the loony bin but you guys help me stay out of the psyche ward. Love and kisses you all.

I feel the same today! Crampy, tender bbs and loose bm's (was going to apologise too for the TMI but I'm starting to learn that most symptoms we have are a bit graphic to describe so I'm not going to apologise anymore haha!)...not a great sign for me because it's generally how I feel before AF arrives :( also my cm has completely dried up!
How many dpo are you all?

I agree with you Sass, when it comes to the TWW or pregnancy itself there is no such thing as TMI...we need ALL the information we can get. So I am jumping on the no more apologies bandwagon. We should start a thread so everyone else can weigh in and also maybe even post that thing they were too embarrassed to post in worries one of us qould be offended. Yep, I'm doing it... Thanks Sass for a great idea!:thumbup:

Today's complaints include waking with a splitting headache which coffee isn't touching and vomiting. I blew my nose and next thing I am bent over the toilet. Had some nausae last night but didn't vomit. Maybe I could be getting sick. I go to the dr at 1130 this AM and of course she knows want another baby so I will address all of my little signs and symptoms and if their strong tests don't detwct my little rose then she will order a blood test like she said two months ago when I wasn't even having symptoms. LoL... She's wonderful.

Have a sharp pain in my upper right aide near my ness but I guess that could be from the diaphragm working when I vomited. any thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->