Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Dr's nurse called and she sounded as friendly as she normally did so I guess she was just having a bad day when I went in or perhaps she was glad to be telling my results were negative. I still don't feel deterred. I just feel now I tested too early and will test again in four days.

You still have 4 days! Dont lose hope hon! Yesterday we went out for sushi and my dh reads me new headline about a woman abandoning her baby on a state highway. I burst into tears! WHO DOES THAT!!!!

You still have 4 days! Dont lose hope hon! Yesterday we went out for sushi and my dh reads me new headline about a woman abandoning her baby on a state highway. I burst into tears! WHO DOES THAT!!!!

people with no conscience.

Clearly :( i can't take the thought of children hurting or being unwanted :( how are you this morning hon?

6dpo light cramping only on the left side7dpo cramping last only for a couple hours then goes away, stuffy nose when I woke up*8dpo stuffy nose when waking up, slight sore throat, feel like I'm getting a cold but it goes away later in the day9dpo light cramping on left side, get cold in a house that is usually very warm to me/chills, feel tired not long after waking up10dpo light cramping, feeling tired early in the day but find it hard to fall asleep at night11dpo light cramping still on the left side only, still can't fall asleep at night although feeling tired12dpo increased cm*13dpo light cramping lots of cm14dpo lots of white cm felt like af came kept going to the bathroom to check but nothing af due today15 dpo still no af, lots of cm still wet feeling, bump on roof of mouth. Not sure what its called but I always get them when I'm sick, constipated16dpo current) woke up with sore throat, still lots of cm wet feeling, no af, gassy, constipated (sorry for tmi)All the way from o day up until about 13 dpo had sore bbs. They usually last until I habe my period n for the first couple days of itBbs just started hurting a little again today. Also around 13 or 14 dpo I noticed the dots (don't know the name) on my areolas are kind of red and more noticeable. Af is currently two days late still haven't tested yet though. Kind of nervous lol gunna wait maybe a day or two more in case af shows up late.

6dpo light cramping only on the left side7dpo cramping last only for a couple hours then goes away, stuffy nose when I woke up*8dpo stuffy nose when waking up, slight sore throat, feel like I'm getting a cold but it goes away later in the day9dpo light cramping on left side, get cold in a house that is usually very warm to me/chills, feel tired not long after waking up10dpo light cramping, feeling tired early in the day but find it hard to fall asleep at night11dpo light cramping still on the left side only, still can't fall asleep at night although feeling tired12dpo increased cm*13dpo light cramping lots of cm14dpo lots of white cm felt like af came kept going to the bathroom to check but nothing af due today15 dpo still no af, lots of cm still wet feeling, bump on roof of mouth. Not sure what its called but I always get them when I'm sick, constipated16dpo current) woke up with sore throat, still lots of cm wet feeling, no af, gassy, constipated (sorry for tmi)All the way from o day up until about 13 dpo had sore bbs. They usually last until I habe my period n for the first couple days of itBbs just started hurting a little again today. Also around 13 or 14 dpo I noticed the dots (don't know the name) on my areolas are kind of red and more noticeable. Af is currently two days late still haven't tested yet though. Kind of nervous lol gunna wait maybe a day or two more in case af shows up late.

Im pretty sure you are going to get your BFP!! :thumbup::happydance: AND I have no idea how you held off on testing for so long lol Good luck!! :hugs:

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust to us all :dust:

Thanks KayD. I honestly don't know either especially since my fiance has been telling me to test for about a week now Lol! I'm just afraid of getting a bfn and af showing up a lil late. Its been driving me crazy waiting! Longest two weeks of my life haha

Thanks KayD. I honestly don't know either especially since my fiance has been telling me to test for about a week now Lol! I'm just afraid of getting a bfn and af showing up a lil late. Its been driving me crazy waiting! Longest two weeks of my life haha

Lol, I know what you mean! For me, THIS has been the longest two week wait since we started trying! How are you feeling though? Like do you feel positive about it? Are you TTC your first baby? I definitely think you are pregnant, when I was pregnant with my daughter I was the same way, but she was my first and I was terrified to test, my husband kept telling me to but I kept saying "no one more day" haha.. but when I did :BFP: :thumbup:

Yep this would be my first! This month definitely feels different than others. For some reason I just had a feeling this would be our month. I keep telling my fiance the same thing! Lol I keep saying I'll just wait a couple more days. We both want to be parents so bad so I'm hoping af doesn't show up late and I get my bfp!!

What kind of hpt did you use? I've read its better to use red dye ones.

10 dpo today and I seriously have AF style cramping, I have been having brown discharge since 8 dpo but today its more reddish. AF shouldn't be coming for 4 more days ! AHHH....I have had so many symptoms this cycle that I will be devastated.

Clearly :( i can't take the thought of children hurting or being unwanted :( how are you this morning hon?

feeling really depressed and emotional. Went shopping for some bras and pants and nothing fit. I feel so ugly and fat. I really hope I'm pregnant because if I'm not it might mean I'm going through early menopause like my mother. Trong on clothes I looked in the mirror and realized I am starting to get a mustache. I men I always have had fine hair growing on my upper lip but in some places its growing in or turning black. And I am now getting it on my cheeks as well. I am beginning to worry I may have missed my opportunity to have another baby. I shouldn't have waited so long. I just don't know what is going on.

What kind of hpt did you use? I've read its better to use red dye ones.

I took a First response at 10DPO at like 11:30pm so it was my last pee of the day, and it was my first time dipping it in a urine cup instead of actually peeing on the stick (sorry, tmi) and im pretty sure I messed up :wacko: So I don't want to rely on that. Im really "feeling pregnant" though, I haven't felt this way since I was pregnant with my daughter. Really hoping I get my :bfp: and ugly AF doesn't show her face tomorrow :af:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I was thinking of using first response as well. I hope you get your bfp! Goodluck and lots of baby dust to you! :) when are you testing?

I was thinking of using first response as well. I hope you get your bfp! Goodluck and lots of baby dust to you! :) when are you testing?

Thanks mama. If I don't get AF tomorrow, ill probably test Monday morning! PRAYING I miss her tomorrow!! :af: Good luck to you too!:hugs:

God bless, Lots & lots of baby dust to all us trying :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello Ladies, Can I join? Me and hubby just started trying for a little sheep.

I believe I o'd on February 17th dtd on February 18th. My honey was out of town February 14th-17th and we also dtd before he left. I don't know my chances because of the weird timing gap. This was our first month of trying although with the travel schedule not a good one. (last month we stopped using condoms but not until January 20th well after I o'd)

Pretty sure I o'd on February 17th and my NMC not due until March 3rd or so. Just started tracking my cycle so I'm not 100% sure if I got it right.

February 23rd 7 DPO mild cramping??? don't know if its in my head?? lol achy lower back

So confused! I have ALL the pregnancy symptoms, and I feel the same exact way I felt with my daughter, I just have that gut "I'm pregnant" feeling.. But I tested again this morning and BFN.. I just don't get it :/ Today is my expected AF arrival date, she still hasn't shown, and my cervix is even more high than yesterday, it's even softer than yesterday & way more wet than yesterday. Today the entrance to my cervix feels sealed shut, almost swollen, when yesterday it was shut but not as tightly as today.. I don't know how to feel :sad1: Really lost a lot of hope today, but read a lot of people testing negative until 16-20dpo, praying I'm one of those people !! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->